• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Dark Speedbox

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
The name says it all, this deck aims to win fast! If you get a good settup you can win in turn4!
Strat: KO a tag team with sableye tyranitar tag team gx and/or the new guzzlord, then use guzznagas gx attack to take your final two prizes and win.
Lemme post the list, then I’ll explain stuff like how you get energy on board.
By the way, I still have yet to test this but will soon.
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Darkrai {*} UPR 77
* 1 Guzzlord CEC 136
* 2 Mega Sableye & Tyranitar-GX UNM 126
* 1 Sneasel UPR 73
* 1 Umbreon & Darkrai-GX UNM 125
* 2 Weavile-GX UNM 132
* 2 Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX CEC 224
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 1 Poipole FLI 55
* 1 Poipole LOT 107
* 1 Poipole UNM 102
* 3 Naganadel LOT 108
* 1 Sneasel CEC 40 something
* 1 ditto prism star

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 3 Cherish Ball UNM 191
* 3 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 4 Professor Oak's Setup CEC 201
* 3 Red & Blue CEC 202
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Ultra Space FLI 115
* 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 2 Great Catcher CEC 192
* 1 Island Challenge Amulet CEC something

##Energy - 12

* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 2 Psychic Energy EVO 95
* 9 Darkness Energy HS 121

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

t1 you oaks settup for a water sneasel, a poipole, and some type of dark type attacker (or a ditto prism).
Next turn you red and blue the sneasel into a weavile gx and get two energy on field, then evolve two naganadels and use their ability, then attach for turn to get five energy on field!
Then do as I said, KO a tag team with sabletar or guzzlord and use guzzlord naganadels gx attack for the game. Now lets go over some of the matchups.
Matchups:
Ramparados: You can say it’s bad matchup but ramparados is hard to power up ramparados, so you can KO a ramparados with a super boost attached, and do whatever. I don’t know much about this deck and don’t think I’ll run into it either.

Green’s Zard: Should be good, you great catcher up the zard and execute the usual strategy.

Tinatags: Bad, mimikyu turns off weavile gx, even if you tech two great potion, you can only use the ability for two turns.

Tinachomp: same as tinatags

Ultra Necrozma: This matchup is fine. You just KO two ultra necrozmas with sabletar, you don’t even need guzznaga in this matchup.

Pidgeon: Pretty sure it’s bad since they can handlock you.

Reshizard: Shouldn’t be that bad, you can use guzzlord to KO a single prizer and KO heatran for more prizes, and if they put down reshizard or jigglypuff mega lopunny you can execute the usual strategy.

Mewmew: Don’t see what’s stopping you from executing the usual strategy, if you think it’s bad you can tech in a meta lopunny jigglypuff tag team.

Keldeo: KO an ADP and execute the usual strategy, easy!

This has yet to change, especially after testing, and I’ll update the matchups later but for now, this is it!

Back