• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Dank Meme (Dusk Mane) Necrozma/Magnezone (DM Necrozma/Magnezone)

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Hey taking this deck to Charlotte reigonals. Leave some suggestions (NOT ABOUT ADDING TAPU LELE, I only have 2) Please leve your comments, Thanks!

Pokemon (18):

Dusk Mane necrozma gx (x2) ULP
Tapu lele gx (x2) GRI
Dialga gx (x1) ULP
Solgaleo prism star (x1) ULP
Magnezone (x3) ULP
Magneton (x1) ULP
Magnemite (x1 no. 80, x2 no 81.) ULP
Remoraid (x2) SHL
Octillery (x2) BKT
Mew (x1) FCO

Trainers (30):

Cyrus Prism Star (x1) ULP
Cynthia (x3) ULP
Guzma (x2) BUS
N (x2) FCO
Brigette (x2)
Professor Sycamore (x1) STS
Gladion (x1) CRI
Acerola (x1)BUS
Skyla (x1) BKP
Ultra Ball (x3) SHL
Rare Candy (x3) SUM
Rescue stratcher (x1) CRI
Field Blower (x1) GRI
Professor’s letter (x1) BKT
Pal Pad (x1) ULP
Float stone (x2) BKT
Mt. Coronet (x3) ULP
Altar of the sunne (x1) GRI

Energy (12):
Metal Energy (x12)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you format your list a little different I can't differentiate trainers from Pokemon really :/

I can say for sure, Mew isn't good though, so...

-1 Mew
+1 Dusk Mane Necrozma GX

The only thing memeish about your deck is altar of sun and that your call it necrozma "box" which is an Inaccurate use of the term

I just put a spin on the dusk mane and changed it to dank meme. And AFEX, Mew is relly good, All you have to do is get dusk mane on your bench along with prism solg and maybe dialga. You can use any of their moves for that amount of energy, it is also a 1 prize attacker

I’d remove Brigette. She is bad if you don’t run Lele, since you can’t search it out for T1

I’d remove Brigette. She is bad if you don’t run Lele, since you can’t search it out for T1
He has the 2. I think you got fiddled by the wording they chose.

Mew<3rd Dusk Mane. Dusk Mane's HP is a kicker to the massive damage it pumps out. A bunch of your 1-ofs aren't needed and take away consistency from things you should run More copies of. You should be running 2-3 Sycamore at least, 3-4 Guzma, 3 N, 4 Ultra Ball, 4 Candy, and 4 Coronet. Even with those numbers, the deck absolutely struggles getting up and running without relent. In the last 2 regionals, only 1 Dusk Mane Necrozma day 2'd (between both of them, not each). If you play a deck missing a bunch of consistency, you need to be prepared for the possibility of not doing as good as you hope.

Hmm, I also feel like Mew is great. It can copy every attack, like Solgaleo's Prism Star attack for 1 energy, Energy Drive for 2 energy, GX attack of Dusk Mane or attack for 80 of Dialga GX for 3 energy, for 4 energy the main attack of Dusk Mane (220) and for 5 energy the GX attack of Dialga. So plenty of options!

Also, it helps you to Guzma something and switch back with free retreat of Mew.

And... the 'own' attack of Mew could also help early game, I used it often to search turn 1 / turn 2 a Lele, a Magnezone or something like that.

In my testing, there was only 1 game where they were both prized and that was kind of an issue. But that happens 1 in 100 games.

Back