• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Daelum's Shop - PSA 9 #2 TROPHY PIKACHU CARD, Gold Stars, Jumbos, Rare English & Japanese Promos, &

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
RE: Daelum's Junk - Newly stocked with high class items --> NO LONGER SELLING JUNK

elam18 said:
I'm interested in the JPN Jumbo Tokyo Tower <-- Incoming... Which one is this?

This one:

429px-PikachuBWPromo.jpg

Beautiful, a'int she?

elam18

Quitting Sale~ go to my ebay!
RE: Daelum's Junk - Newly stocked with high class items --> NO LONGER SELLING JUNK

Oh I already have that. Thought it was something I didn't have. Thanks!

Daelum

Massive update! Removed sold stuff and added more, including English Ultra Rares, rare Japanese promos, PTCGO codes, a signed card, more Jumbos, and the extremely rare and newly discovered 3rd Print 1999-2000 Fossil cards!

Daelum

Updated with some antiques and rarities, such as Shadowless Base Set Booster Packs, more Japanese Jumbos and Promos, and even a PSA 10 Umbreon Gold Star!

Daelum

Bump/update

Daelum

B_u_m_p

Daelum

Just updated with a ton of stuff. Added gold stars, ultra rares, rare English and Japanese promos, new Jumbos, oh yeah, and A FRICKEN TROPHY CARD!

Daelum

Binx345 said:
Would you take $30 shipped for near mint/mint unseen forces - shiny 'gold star' entei?

It's just Near Mint not Near Mint/Mint. Do you still want to do $30 shipped?

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
hey interested in these:

Charizard Gold Star
Mew Gold Star
Groudon Gold Star
Kyogre Gold Star
Alakazam Gold Star
Celebi Gold Star
Entei Gold Star
Gyarados Gold Star

lmk how much you want for each. im interested in purchasing all if the price is right. also, just want to make sure, but the cards are in nm or better condition right? tnx! PM me if i don't respond here.

Status
Not open for further replies.