D/P Cards

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
But that's fake, so it really doesn't matter.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
RE:  D/P Cards

m0nster1nc said:
*STARES*  Man, and i though Latios δ EX was an bad EX...
Latios ex d is insanely good...60 and protection from exs? free retreat for your other birds?

Blitz

Garchomp FTW!
All of them have awesome stats and all seem usable, I feel compelled to make a deck on Empelt, with his bench damaging abilities or Dodaitos in an all grass deck.

Roy 747

eeveelutions collector
RE:   D/P Cards

Papi/Manny said:
m0nster1nc said:
Latios ex d is insanely good...60 and protection from exs? free retreat for your other birds?

how in the world is that ugly fake ex better than latios ex d???

and papi/manny it's 30 and a 1 turn safe guard

on topic: soooo old school fire=powerhouse grass=4 for 60

no way theres ex's in the set (please keep shinings)

monkey FTW

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
the grass's stage 2 needs sooooo much energy to atk for.....eh? 60 only??

needs some improvements for grass types!!!!

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
yea, im also interested in a damage swap alakazam , since blasty and blasty ex got almost the same power, why not alakazam (ex)?

it would be a huge impact

P

ph03nixflame

Am I the only one who suspects that there will be no EX cards in the new D/P sets?

jreeves

Burning Spade
RE:  D/P Cards

ph03nixflame said:
Am I the only one who suspects that there will be no EX cards in the new D/P sets?

We don't know that. Since there giving an evolution to Dusclops they probably have a new version of ex or a the same old ex....

Dusclops (Em) that is...

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
*looks into future*

I am seeing....Blazing Monkeys almost ruling the metagame. wth?There is also no exes.I am also seeing other cards that are overpowered.

I'm actually ok with it being overpowered heck It might even be a bad card compared to others maybe 1st set of D/P will be flooded with high attacking Water Beasts.*points to empureto*

Edit:Oh yeah I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Crystal Beach can overpower DRE making it easy to overcome.

bacon

!!!!!
RE:    D/P Cards

Roy 747 said:
Papi/Manny said:
m0nster1nc said:

how in the world is that ugly fake ex better than latios ex d???

and papi/manny it's 30 and a 1 turn safe guard

on topic: soooo old school  fire=powerhouse    grass=4 for 60

no way theres ex's in the set (please keep shinings)

monkey FTW

Ugly? I fail to see how that is ugly, I think it's brilliant. I also think you need a new pair of eyes.

The way it seems to me, the exs are being ditched in favour of broken regular cards. If the normal cards are this good, then the EXs must be so broken you have to glue them back together when you find one in a pack.

Or perhaps these new cards with the extra hp are something entirely new with some sort of drawback? I hope so.

Blitz

Garchomp FTW!
For some reason, I think that the monkey is only the tip of the iceberg, this set is going to be big.

Suraako

Elemental Master
Maybe the reason they look broken to us now is be because we're used to our current game format and mechanics; from what we know about the change in gameplay for DP-on it seems only natural that the cards be adjusted a bit. After all, we have yet to fully see the impact of the weakness/resistance changes and not to mention any new trainers, or powers. We'll just have to sit back and watch the show.

I think that a 140HP non-ex could be due to the fact that there's a 90-dmg-for-RR Fire Monkey in the same set. Maybe we're gonna have to get used to 90 being the new 70.

Who says change is good?

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
There is no self-damage involved like some us expected. And that is the worrying thing. If expect drawacks like say, 40 damage for atacks like this, then the chanes are that it will most probably turn out to prove us wrong. Remember what people were like in the days when they releaved Dragon Frontiers? Or even Sandstorm (Gardevior EX was unholy back then)? Except every time the scale is amped. I am not sure they will included EX's, but a whole new breed of broken cards.
The monkey ois going to be a T2/Draft sensation.

Arcanine 274

=/
m0nster1nc said:
Due to the new scans of the DP cards, why on earth is Drapion/Scorpi (Dark/Poison and Bug/Poison respectively) Phychic types?
Maybe it's Delta Species, though I doubt it.

Arcanine out.