D/P Cards

Blitz

Garchomp FTW!
For those who don't often go to the japanese pokemon website, I was recently wandering around and found the three D/P starters and their full evo chain, someone might be able to translate the cards. (unfortunately I can't:()

http://www.pokemon-card.com/yomimono/news_express/vol23_dp_entry.html#entry

Scroll down to see them.

Some things i noticed, it seems that 120 HP is not the highest level for non-ex pok'emon (don't know if EX's still exist in this gen) as Neatle's final form has 140HP, and Enperuto has 130HP.

Anyway enjoy.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
This is becoming person. 140 hp is just sick. I can't imagine how this will turn out...but it seems like the set doesn't have alot of powers as far as I've seen. I mean, all the new exs in the next set look incredibly weak compared to these huge beasts.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Even if Goukazaru's 90 damage attack is Discard 2 Fire energy then it is still broken. Just DRE for 80 instead. That's 80 per turn until you run out of DRE or anything that quickly provides 2 energy. I'd say that it will probably damage itself and discard, or discard and damage one of your pokemon. There will have to be SOME negative effect to that or RR for 90 is broken.

The HPs are interesting. This is the 1st time in history that a non-Ex's HP has exceeded 120. Whether this is good or bad I don't know yet, it will depend on the rest of the D/P set.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  D/P Cards

Abhorsen said:
Even if Goukazaru's 90 damage attack is Discard 2 Fire energy then it is still broken. Just DRE for 80 instead. That's 80 per turn until you run out of DRE or anything that quickly provides 2 energy. I'd say that it will probably damage itself and discard, or discard and damage one of your pokemon. There will have to be SOME negative effect to that or RR for 90 is broken.

The HPs are interesting. This is the 1st time in history that a non-Ex's HP has exceeded 120. Whether this is good or bad I don't know yet, it will depend on the rest of the D/P set.
Ditto heer dude. 90 for 2 is broken. Somethings not right.

So why doesn't Chansey/Blissey have like 150 HP as non ex's???? The HP is deffinately not scaled correctly.

Flame Master

Master of Fire Element
whow if those ex come out like 310hp omg is sick ....cause i have heard one of the new pokemon hp is that high but i don`t know it exist or not

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
And we haven't even seen what the Legendaries are capable of. XD

I really hope these cards get translated soon, there may be more to the other two starters to balance out RR for 90...

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
well, as i always though, the HP of pokemon are increasing generation by generation,
juz think back the gen 1, where basics have 40 HP(?), and stage 2 having abt 70 - 120 (rare) HP

now, basics having 60 HP will be quite common, and stage 2 over 120 HP, all this shows improvement

BTW the atks are getting better and better too, 2 FIRE for 90 is AWESOME! and having free retreat is good, but the HP is sacrificed a bit...

and even if the atk states discard 2 fire it's still good, when u finally have no DREs, u can still use meganium ex, altaria ex δ.... to charge 2 enegies per turn, giving u 90 every single turn!!

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
now i got some translation from the gym:::

grass
Naetle - 60 HP [G]
Basic Pokémon
[O] ??? (10)
[G] ??? (20)
Weakness: Fire +10
Resistance: Water -20
Retreat Cost: 2

Hayashigame - 90 HP [G]
Stage 1 - Naetle
[G] ??? () Search your deck for a [G] Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[2G] ??? (50)
Weakness: Fire +20
Resistance: Water -20
Retreat Cost: 3

Dotaitos - 140 HP [G]
Stage 2 - Hayashigame
[3] ??? (30) Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
[2GG] ??? (60) Remove 2 damage counters from each of your [G] Pokémon.
Weakness: Fire +30
Retreat Cost: 4

fire
Hikozaru - 50 HP [R]
Basic Pokémon
[O] ??? (10)
[1R] ??? (30) Flip a coin. If tails, discard a [R] Energy card attached to Hikozaru.
Weakness: Water +10
Retreat Cost: 1

Moukazaru - 70 HP [R]
Stage 1 - Hikozaru
[R] ??? (30) Search your discard pile for a [R] Energy card and attach it to Moukazaru.
[2] ??? (20x) Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
Weakness: Water +20
Retreat Cost: None

Goukazaru - 100 HP [R]
Stage 2 - Moukazaru
[1] ??? (30x) Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
[RR] ??? (90) Discard all [R] Energy attached to Goukazaru.
Weakness: Water +30
Retreat Cost: None

water
Pochama - 50 HP [W]
Basic Pokémon
[O] ??? (10)
[1W] ??? (20+) Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage.
Weakness: Lightning +10

Pottaishi - 80 HP [W]
Stage 1 - Pochama
[W] ??? () Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon.
[1W] ??? () Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon that has any damage counters on them. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) [I'm not sure of this]
Weakness: Lightning +20

Enperuto - 130 HP [W]
Stage 2 - Pottaishi
[1W] ??? () Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
[1WW] ??? (70) Flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
Weakness: Lightning +30
Retreat Cost: 2

enjoy!

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Man, almost all of their primary attacks are overpowered. Oh well, it might be the standard for D/P, like we now see that Base set pokemon are underpowered.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Imagine if this is just like RS and those are the bad versions!?! I mean, maybe the fire dude has a double fire starter and amphys power too or something incredibly insane...