Cute-mew's 2 weeks in France

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Helluw, I guess you're just reading this because:
a) you're bored
b) you're actually interested in my life for some odd reason.

Anyhow, here is the story of my 2 weeks in France.

CHAPTER I
And we drove

Monday morning, well, night, actually, 5 'o clock, so, with everything packed, we enter the car and drive to hell... I mean France. Not much happens here (what would you expect? This is real life, go read a fanfic for some excitement). We stop from time to time to drink, or eat. Interesting fact here, every baker in France is named "Paul", and they actually only sell baguettes (stick bread, you know, the only kind of bread you are able to kill someone with). Well, I had some coke, and une baguette avec le fromage et le jambom, oui oui. In the car I played my recently purchased Megaman ZX, which is a great game. Upon arrival at our bungalow, we enter (what else would we do?). Anyhow, it took a while to find it, it was like, #67 - 2, and we saw #67 - 11, we had no idea that there were actually 12 #67s, so we tried that one, well, turned out we actually had this fun blue house.

CHAPTER II
In the forest

Our vacation was located near Bordeaux, in the west of France. Well, our house was in this HUGE forest, close to the ocean (well, close, a 30 minutes-walk, but still, the forest was close, our house was just in the not-so-close part of the forest). In the house, I claimed the whole 2nd floor, because there was only 1 bed there, and whatever, it was a big room and It gave me a lot of space to play the DS (you'd be surprised how much space is actually needed for that). Anyhow, because the weather was terrible the entire week, I got to play a lot of DS games, played out Kirby squeak squad, megaman ZX and Pokémon Ranger (which was basically all I took with me... and Pearl of course, but, well, you know, I played that out ages ago). Anyhow, I went in the ocean only once, it was freezing cold, and when I say freezing, I don't mean freezing, I just mean really cold. That was on the one sunny day. Yes, I had a very LURB time there, but whatever.

CHAPTER III
We is speak Francish

Saturday, we packed our luggage and went to our second hotel, it was this really big, stairs-shaped hotel, in this like modern-art style. I had to share a room with my little bro, which was LURB, but still, I had enough space to DS a lot (to DS, I DS, he DSes, I am DSing, is not an official verb). The 1st day we went for a walk along the beach, and there were surfers everywhere, but, well, everyone spoke FRENCH. same goes for our hotel, EVERYTHING WAS FRENCH, my mom booked the right hotel... Anyhow, the hotel had a small swimming pool, and an even smaller swimming pool, and, guess what, an even smaller swimming pool. It also had WiFi, but for some reason I never tried it out. And because I didn't bring any laptops, the only thing I could've done was go online with my Pearl... Well, I spend my days there finding the right pokes and EV training them for my teams. There were 2 very sunny days, but the beach was full on both of those days, so, well, no swimming for me. Also, during this one walk, we saw many ambulances and stuff, seems like a woman died trying to swim in the huge waves. Well, that's all for this hotel.

CHAPTER IV
The return of Mew

Saturday, everything packed and we're off to our next hotel, where we will stay for 1 night. It was a pretty nice hotel, with WiFi, unusable though, because it disconnects after 2 seconds... Anyhow, 1st, we head for Chambord, this HUGE castle build by Frans I, most famous inhabitant was Louis XIV, well, it was big... We went back to our hotel, I ate salmon, we went to sleep. Well, sleep, it was the 14th July, the French national Holiday, so, well, fireworks everywhere (but, well behind trees or not high enough or too far away from our window). We wake up, eat croissants and head back home, I play some Pearl and some Kirby along the way. At 1 rest stop, I see this little store, we enter, buy a blue baret with "Paris" on it, I love it, it actually suits me. We ate at another Paul there too, BTW. And then we head back, arrive in Belgium and then I go sit behind this computer, start doing stuff, and then I start typing this story, I guess that's all, so so long, goodbye, farewell, sayonara, au revoir, stuff like that...

Some Photos

This really cool fountain in Bordeaux
La chambre d'amour, where our hotel (2nd week) was named after
This stupid lighthouse we went to...
Our hotel
Stop peeing in the water
A train we went on a trip in
An octopus in the museum of the sea in Biarritz, I took like 30 picture of this dude
One of my many sunset photos, this one has a little boat :F

That sounds like a LURBy vacation. It seems like you really don't like France. The baret sounds cool, Chimchar would approve. :F

How dare you call France hell?! lol

Where I live, this is the 4th day of sun and relaxation in a row. Woohoo.

I went to Paris last year, and I can tell you three things:

1) It's beautiful.
2) It's beautiful, but the whole city looks the same from the Eiffel Tower. 360 degrees.
3) There are countless ambulances.

So your holiday was mainly in Bordough Bordeaux?

In the area.

Paris (the city) is great, went there for 2 days last year. But this is not about Paris, is it?

Ive been to Bordeaux on about 3 occasions. I didnt like it cos my mum has a craving for IKEA so we had to shop there for like 3 and a half hours and set back to Droux. The worst part is, Bordeaux is 3 and a half hours away from Droux so Im wasting 10 and a half hours of precious time of doing nothing :/

Do you have to learn it at school? I you had to you'd think otherwise, honestly...

Mais oui, c'est vrai, le Français est une langage très spectaculaire, mais peut-être un pue difficile.

c-m, in the last french bit, its "un peu". Reversing the u and the e makes its mean this:

...but a stinky difficult lol

I live there o_O

Not you.

Oh, and I feel sorry for you :D

Is your main language French? Because as far as I know the French dub EVERYTHING, the only English I heard in France were some songs on the radio, and you don't exactly learn English from those...

Basically, yes it is. Im English who moved to France and who is learning German and I will take Spanish in September.

Is it true that the candy is sweter there then here. My sister went to france for a band thing and she told me it was

How sweet your sweets are depend on what is inside, not where it is eaten. :/

Yes

Octopus looks awesome, he was just moving around the glass, I had to take pictures, I took about a 30, That's my favourite, though. You weren't allowed to use flash, so all of them have rather bad quality, but I think they still turned out ok.

No, it looks fine.

Well, sounds like you had a somewhat fun trip!

And, yeah, that cave is awesome.

Back