Contest Custom PTCG Tournament

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I would definitely like to join (I've been playing around with a couple of deck ideas recently), but is my time zone going to be an issue? I'm in Australia (AEST), and that doesn't mesh too well with y'all North Americans. What times (your time zone) would I be expected to be available?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I would definitely like to join (I've been playing around with a couple of deck ideas recently), but is my time zone going to be an issue? I'm in Australia (AEST), and that doesn't mesh too well with y'all North Americans. What times (your time zone) would I be expected to be available?
I might actually be able to participate if another Australian is participating! xD (Serious though, I have to see if my schedules stabilise first.)

Generally if you're available between 6am to 10am+ in AEST, you'll be able to verse most Americans.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I might actually be able to participate if another Australian is participating! xD (Serious though, I have to see if my schedules stabilise first.)

Generally if you're available between 6am to 10am+ in AEST, you'll be able to verse most Americans.
Ah, well. I guess this time it's not the time zone that's an issue, but my school routine. I'm not available around then, so I won't be able to enter. I can't say I didn't expect it, as it's been an issue in the PokeBeach PTCGO tournaments in the past.

On another note, is it ok with you guys if I make a thread for decks in this format, maybe in the Creative Works forum as they're member-created cards?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Ah, well. I guess this time it's not the time zone that's an issue, but my school routine. I'm not available around then, so I won't be able to enter. I can't say I didn't expect it, as it's been an issue in the PokeBeach PTCGO tournaments in the past.

On another note, is it ok with you guys if I make a thread for decks in this format, maybe in the Creative Works forum as they're member-created cards?
I'd imagine a thread in the Creative Works would be fine. Maybe even post a link to that thread in the main plugin thread?

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
@The Ωmega One I'm sorry this tournament didn't get the players you were hoping for. If it's going to come down to just one round, chuck me /in. Unless some other people join, there shouldn't be any issues with me playing one "championship" round against @DoubleAACE (or winner-vs @bbninjas if he joins) since timing won't be a problem.

DoubleAACE

Professional Lurker
I think giving people a bit more warning would help at least some, I know there were at least a couple people who didn't want to join because they didn't think they could get decks ready in time. That said, if people want to start a deck thread for the custom stuff, I have a few lists that i could contribute.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
There are also a couple of deck lists that come pre-built with the plugin, if that helps!

DoubleAACE

Professional Lurker
Do any of those have Welkin cards in them at all though? 'Cause Welkin kinda changed the Trainer game.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
/in

sorry, how do I see all the available cards?

If you go to the main CustomTCG Thread you can see links to the available sets; otherwise, you can use any cards in the application that are designed for the DPPt era (which is all the currently available cards as far as I know).

chico

Aspiring Trainer
oh, wow, for some reason I read 6/15 as 7/15. So I guess the tournament ended then?

chico

Aspiring Trainer
It never (has) happened.

Oh, so it can still happen! Hmm, I wonder why there aren't many players. Tournaments with custom cards are the best thing since sliced bread!

I'll try to sway my group into playing TCG so we can get some new players.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
At long last, I've finally set up the CustomTCG deck thread! Feel free to post a deck there and get an idea of what other people are thinking about, or give suggestions on how to improve decks that are already there. If you see a deck there that you really like, maybe you'll even feel like playing it in this tournament if it ends up working out that way!

https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-custom-ptcg-deck-thread.150169/#post-2995433