• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Custom Mats! Donphan, Mew, Machamp!

~xatu~

Verified Seller - I make Custom Mats!
MN, USA

Some rules:
1. Free shipping within domestic US, $2 international for cards! Merchandise may be more.
2. Will provide insurance/tracking for additional cost if needed.
3. Please send payment within 3 days of claiming item.
4. Paypal only!
5. Will send within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
6. Offer first, please!

Currently Selling:

Battrio Coins ($4.50 each!)
Please ask for photos if interested!

1x Growlithe Pokeball (07-044)
1x Cranidos Pokeball (09-024)
1x Mime Jr Pokeball (07-040)

LvX/Primes/Legend/Secret Rares:
4x Donphan Prime
1x Mew Prime
1x Machamp Prime
1x ERL Full
1x Blissey Prime

Some good stuff:
2x Rare Candy (Great Encounters)
3x RH Mandibuzz
1x Revenge Bouffalant
1x RH Cleffa (HGSS)
2x Promo Reshiram
1x Ability Emboar
1x Holo Pachirisu
1x Victory Medal (2010-2011 Fall; Typhlosion Silver Medal)

Rare Energy:
4x PK Fire Energy

Promos:
1x Mew Black Star Promo 8
1x Politoad Nationals Promo
3x Promo Tepig (Singe)
2x Porygon 2 HGSS23
2x Porygon HGSS22

**CURRENTLY ONE AVAILABLE**
PILOT TRIAL - I wish to offer my services of printing custom play mats to the Pokebeach community. I only have one mat available. More will be available in the future. Need a custom mat for Nationals or Worlds? I'm your guy!

I offer printing services to people who might be interested in custom play mats. For those of you artists or friends-of-artists, this would be a great opportunity for you to receive the envy of your league! I only do this for people within the US. This is not a hand drawn mat, it will be digitally printed to look professional and presentable.

I charge $55 plus shipping (usually around $8 for shipping) for your mat which will include a tracking number. If you order more or are willing to wait for more customers, we can arrange a discount for you.

If you would like me to help create your image, I will send you a list of details for the mat.

Here are some rules and terms of service:

(Updated 6/23/11)
1. Make sure that you have received permission to use the art you wish to put on your play mat.
2. Please provide me with an image you wish to make your mat. I can also help you create an image for an additional charge.
3. Allow me 2-3 weeks after receiving payment to finish and ship out your play mat.
4. I will provide a proof (image sent to your email) prior to printing and will only print after I receive your confirmation.
5. User of service warrants that all images and designs given to me for reproduction, whether digital, conventional or otherwise, are unencumbered by copyright and other usage rights connected to the image or design and agree to hold harmless and indemnify myself for all claims and expenses for any actions in law that may result from the use of these images.
6. Any photos that I upload myself will be given the proper credentials for any copyrighted materials.
7. Images must be in 24.5x14.5in as a TIFF (or TIF) file, please keep all important text and images within a 23.5x13.55in area and use 300 dpi to maintain a high quality.
8. All sales are final.
9. Buyer acknowledges that I will be printing through a local printing company, therefore the final play mat may be slightly different than on the digital proof.
10. By using this service, you allow me to post and photos of past projects on Pokebeach.
11. I reserve the right to change the terms and conditions if necessary, changes will only affect services conducted after the change.
12. By using this service, you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined on this page.

When you'd like to get started, please provide me with the following:
1. Background image (wallpaper, abstract, etc). I can try card art for this, but no promises on how it'll turn out.
2. Any additional images you might want on top of the background image.
3. Whether or not you want the card slot templates.
4. Any sprites, smaller images or text that I'll fit into specified card slots. Some people don't like having the words "Active Pokemon" or "Bench" in the card slots, for example.
5. Any additional text on the mat.
6. Your preferred font for the text. I can change this up later if the first font you choose isn't to your liking. I use Microsoft Word, so I have all of their default fonts. You can also check out this website for other fonts: http://www.dafont.com/
7. Additional details?

Paypal only!
Offer away! Thanks for looking!

RE: Limited Selling - RDL Full, Battrio, Mew Prime

I'm actually going to put the RDL up for auction, since it's in high demand. Please bid!

RE: Limited Selling! Shuckle, ERL, Blaziken X for $5!

BUMP!
New listings!

It's got some wear along the edges, but nothing too severe. It's really about NM (maybe NM minus) considering the standard condition guide.

What is the condition on the Blaziken FB Lv.X ? Thanks.

I will take the Blaziken FB Lv.X. $5

mlouden03: Mint is going out for $12. For played, I could do $9.

RE: I PRINT CUSTOM PLAY MATS! Also have Shuckle, ERL, Battrio.

BUMP!
New custom play mat printing service, please read the rules and terms if interested.

RE: Selling 2 Shuckles! Come and get it quick! Also; custom playmats, ERL, Battrio

Would you do $40 Shipped for the Full RDL?

RE: Selling 2 Shuckles! Come and get it quick! Also; custom playmats, ERL, Battrio

It's actually traded away, sorry I haven't updated my list in awhile.

EDIT: Actually... RDL was never on the list when you posted...

DAW Dx

Thanks anyways.

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

Nope, no bulk, sorry.

Ok, well thanks anyways

RE: Selling Donphan Prime, Mew Prime, Battrio and CUSTOM PLAYMATS!

BUMP! Back from Nats, got some stuff!

I will buy 2 donphan prime for 28 dollars

I'll pass on that one, sorry.

RE: Custom Mats - REDUCED PRICE! Also selling Mew and Donphan.

Bump! New reduced price on custom mats!

Back