Custom Gym Badge Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Does anyone here know how to make pretty, glossy-looking (/glass-like), 3D-ish badges?

If you can, could you please fix up this badge?
LINK 1 (MY ATTEMPT) / LINK 2 (LINEART)
^The first link includes the final GBA version of the badge. Use it as a reference if you like.

I would like it to be at least 150x150 pixels.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Oh, if you would like to make my other 7 badges as well, you can. However, I haven't actually drawn most of these...

Grass: an flat emerald gemstone wrapped in vines
Water: a pearl mounted on a moon-shaped pendant (rough example)
Electric: a lightning bolt mounted on a square yellow topaz gem
Fire: A flat amber gemstone with the top of a pitchfork incrested on it
Dragon: a dragon-shaped pendant holding 2 rose quartz stones
Fighting: a tiger-shaped pendant with 2 tiger eye gems for eyes
Steel: a themed mirror with a diamond display
Ice: a snowflake-shaped aquamarine crystal that appears to be setting on a cloud

Dunno what the grass one should be shaped like, nor do I the fire one (flames are too over-used). Here's my attempt to make the steel badge, but I'm fine with any 'theme' that could represent metal, even the TCG symbol. Ice is the one I originally posted in the thread and is the only one I REALLY want made in the requested style.

this is what mine look like, i dunno if you'll like the style however

Sohsto_Region_Gym_Badges_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

That style is great. I would be perfectly fine with that style if you would be willing to help. I'm assuming you're interested since you posted here.

I've redone my descriptions slightly...
Grove Badge, Grass: a flat emerald gemstone wrapped in vines
Pearlmoon Badge, Water: a pearl mounted on a moon-shaped pendant [link]
Shine Badge, Electric: a lightning bolt mounted on a square yellow topaz gem
Amberfyre Badge, Fire: A flat amber gemstone with the top of a pitchfork incrested on it
Heavens Badge, Dragon: a Drangel-shaped pendant holding 2 rose quartz stones
Beast Badge, Fighting: a Grerra-shaped pendant with 2 tiger eye gems for eyes
Akero Badges, Steel: a themed mirror with a diamond display [link]
Tempice Badge, Ice: a snowflake-shaped aquamarine crystal that appears to be setting on a cloud [link]

Here is an image of Drangel (right): [link]
Here is an image of something like Grerra will look like: [link]

Here are some concept sketches that were made for me: [link]
Of course, these are just 'concepts,' so feel free to tweak and simplify them (especially the Beast Badge, which is WAAAY too detailed). The only concept that I really feel as being final is the Tempice Badge. If you would rather just make one of these badges, please make the Tempice Badge.

Poison Pokemon Master said:
this is what mine look like, i dunno if you'll like the style however

Sohsto_Region_Gym_Badges_by_PoisonPokemonMaster.jpg

I would like to know your opinion on the badges you created because my friends would like to use them as their personal Gym badges all gym leaders have a supplier of badges and we are them they are your design and I will make wooden copies of them if you private message me with details on what you think of them and your mailing adress I will send you wooden copies of your badges.

Please don't revive old threads. Your request could've been sent as a PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back