• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Cursed Shovel (Palossand / Alolan Muk / Ditto Prism / Oranguru)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
CURSED SHOVEL

images

Pokémon (16):
  • 3 Alolan Grimer SMM (evolve)
  • 3 Alolan Muk SM8a (control)
  • 1 Ditto Prism Star (evolve)
  • 1 Oranguru S1H (control)
  • 4 Palossand S2 (control)
  • 4 Sandycast S2 (evolve)
Trainer (36):
  • 4 Bellelba & Brycen-Man (control)
  • 4 Cynthia (draw)
  • 4 Marnie (draw)
  • 3 Pokémon Communication (search)
  • 2 Lana's Fishing Rod (retrieval)
  • 3 Evolution Incense (search)
  • 4 Scoop Up Net (retrieval)
  • 4 Cursed Shovel (enable)
  • 4 Quick Ball (search)
  • 4 Chaotic Swirl (disable)
Energy (08):
  • 4 Triple Acceleration Energy
  • 4 Twin Energy

STRATEGY:

Start with Sandycast and search out two Alolan Grimer and another Sandycast. Next turn evolve into Palossand and attach Cursed Shovel to it to discard three cards from the opponent’s deck. Use Alolan Muk and Scoop Up Net to discard items from their deck to mill the opponent faster.

Last edited:
Dolls maybe? They make a great pivot and you can use Cursed Shovel for an easy mill that doesn't cost you a prize.

Hi ForeverRanger91,

Thanks for the review. Not that sure about Lillie`s Clefairy Doll since most decks tend to run three Boss's Order around here. For that reason I would rather attach Cursed Shovel to Palossand since he also needs the tool attached to mill the opponent. What I am looking for is means to increase the speed at which this deck can mill down the opponent's deck. I would love to mill six or more cards each turn at a constant rate to deck out the opponent.

Hi zigzag501,

Thanks for the review. Please see above.

Back