Media Current Movies Discussion!

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
So I saw 'Aquaman' a few days ago with some friends. Not gonna lie this was definitely a visually beautiful movie, and some minor plot points actually make this interesting, as there's a small focus on the pollution of the waters by "land dwellers". However largely the movie, despite its great fight scenes, was predictable and hard to fully enjoy as it stuck with the DC norm: a sub-par plot. [7/10, Liked].

At first, I thought Aquaman was a fishy movie, but then my friend said, "Yeah go sea it. It's a big scale film, I'm feeling a wave of emotion after watching it.
It's also getting a stream of good reviews and making a splash at the box office. It's a shell of a movie!"

Mary Mock

Aspiring Trainer
I recently watched TO ALL THE BOYS I HAVE LOVED BEFORE a Netflix original movie and it is such a cute movie. I recommend you guys to definitely watch that movie.

skull11312

Aspiring Trainer
Kingsman: The Golden Circle. Fabulous motion picture, with the exception of one plot gadget that is utilized that is... To a great degree uneasy and pointless. I'll abstain from making reference to it, because of spoilers and also it not being suitable for the site. That aside, however, it was very engaging, and the battle scenes were the first rate. There's likewise a superstar who I at first idea was an appearance, who ended up having a full supporting job, and nailed it. Like, the best part about the film. Sharp edge Runner 2049 (and by expansion, the anime short film Blade Runner 2022 Black Out, which is a tie-in). I had high trusts in this, as I'm fairly enamoured with the first, and other media dependent on Phillip K. Dick's books, and I was the correct inverse of baffled. The pacing was staggering, and it didn't feel like an almost three-hour motion picture (I have Read Yaoi manga.), and it additionally didn't feel hurried. The development of the primary character was astounding, and the arrival of Rick Deckard was sublime. Truly, outstanding amongst other jobs I've ever observed Harrison Ford in. Ever. Truly, the main grievance I have about the motion picture is Jared Leto's acting, however, I couldn't care less for him in any case, so I might be one-sided? Next motion picture will probably be Murder on the Orient Express. It may be the new Pokémon film, however. Relies upon my work routine.

McKendra9123

Trio Master: Dark, Poison & Fire Trainer
Last movie I saw was Downton Abbey with my mom. Was an incredible film. I strongly & highly recommend seeing it if you haven't already. Going to see Maleficent 2 during opening day with my best friend. After that, don't know what I will watch. So far in 2019, the movies I've seen are Dark Phoenix, Toy Story 4, Aladdin, Hobbs & Shaw and Avengers Endgame. There was a few others but I can't remember them.

Also have a decent collection of DVDs at home. Some of my favorites being PoKémon 4Ever, The Devil Wears Prada, my extended editions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Disney's Descendants, August: Orange County, Mama Mia, The First Wives Club and the 3 Musketeers (Disney 90s film).