• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cubes

alex

Miss the game
Does anyone here use a Cube? I saw one being played once it looked very interesting, so I want to build one. But, I only know a few of the rules and don't exactly know what cards are best to have in one. The rules I do know are that any Basics can evolve into any Stage 1s, and any Stage 1s can evolve into any Stage 2s, that all pokemon can be attached as energy of the same type that they are, and that when you knock a pokemon out you take a prize from that person's prize cards.

Can anyone fill me in on the rest of the rules, and help me figure out what cards are good to have in a Cube?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I have no idea what you're talking about, sadly, but could you describe what a Cube is?

alex

Miss the game
It's a huge group of cards from a variety of formats, and everyone uses that same huge deck. It also uses the rules I said and I think a few others.

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
I'm pretty sure there's an article on http://google.com/ about the Cube format, mods I'm not advertising or anything. Just trying to be helpful.