Ruling Crystal Guardians Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ 9-Volt

Premier DJ in Hoenn
on the common cards why are they holo only in the background, also why is the crystal guardians logo in the bottom right of the card art?

DJ 9-Volt said:
on the common cards why are they holo only in the background, also why is the crystal guardians logo in the bottom right of the card art?
isn't it always on the bottom right of the card?

RE:  Crystal Guardians Question

Flygon said:
DJ 9-Volt said:

Not always on the right, for instance Reverse Holo Lapras (from Legend Maker) has the logo printed on the left so the logo doesn't cover over the card's artwork.

RE:   Crystal Guardians Question

arcanine_ex said:
Flygon said:
DJ 9-Volt said:

Not always on the right, for instance Reverse Holo Lapras (from Legend Maker) has the logo printed on the left so the logo doesn't cover over the card's artwork.
really? i never thought of that, since i dont have a reverse holo lapras, i didint know about that!!!!;)

thanx everyone

could the admin of this fine establishment or an mod plz lock this topic and have it deleted

arcanine_ex said:
Flygon said:
DJ 9-Volt said:

I thought the set name was always consistantly on the right...pherhaps I haven't been paying enough attention.

DJ 9-Volt said:
could the admin of this fine establishment or an mod plz lock this topic and have it deleted
No, we don't delete threads unless it's inappropriate, but locking we can do.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back