Discussion Crown Zenith Partial Set List

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Absol is a Dark type, so it cannot be number 90 in the set list.
It was put by TPC as number 90 in that list we got for Worlds. Unless they correct it I'm leaving this way, otherwise there are problems with the other numberings we already have from that same list. Unless there are other leaks I'm not aware of.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
It was put by TPC as number 90 in that list we got for Worlds. Unless they correct it I'm leaving this way, otherwise there are problems with the other numberings we already have from that same list. Unless there are other leaks I'm not aware of.
Pincurchin was labeled wrong in Silver Tempest, meaning this ain't accurate, bro. How TH they put Absol after Metang, eh?

bktan

Aspiring Trainer
The four Mystery Box promos are Regieleki V, Unown V, Regidrago V and Lugia V.

No space for Lugia V.

I'm leaning towards them needing to update the numbers, or maybe they are cutting a lot of cards that didn't get a release which would be dumb considering that's what this set is for.

bktan

Aspiring Trainer
There are at least 19 promos without announced products left for SWSH.

Of those:

1x Boss's Orders - Cyrus (presumably from VSTAR Universe)
1x Pikachu V - Start Deck 100 - CoroCoro
1x Pikachu VMAX - CoroCoro
1x Jirachi V FA (cut from Astral Radiance)

So potentially another 15 cut from VSTAR Universe.

Though as dineinunes list has shown, if the leak remains accurate, the Gym Promos have nowhere to go.

Pretty sure Lugia V/VSTAR will get a premium collection box. Maybe Unown/Regieleki/Regidrago might get tins.

Also we should be getting the 3 art illustration cards - Arcanine, Greninja and Bulbasaur.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer

Of those:

Though as dineinunes list has shown, if the leak remains accurate, the Gym Promos have nowhere to go.

Pretty sure Lugia V/VSTAR will get a premium collection box. Maybe Unown/Regieleki/Regidrago might get tins.

Also we should be getting the 3 art illustration cards - Arcanine, Greninja and Bulbasaur.
The Illustration cards will be unlikely, despite the fact that they had a US winner.

Boss' Orders and Jirachi are announced as promos

dineinunes

Of those:

We have to get a promo card for the Crown Zenith ETB, also Morpeko V-Union should take 4 of those slots. I think the Gym Promos might come as blister promos except Quagsire V which is probably gonna get a box (like Infernape V). With the Lugia box and the possible tins that's already 15 promos.

bktan

Aspiring Trainer
We have to get a promo card for the Crown Zenith ETB, also Morpeko V-Union should take 4 of those slots. I think the Gym Promos might come as blister promos except Quagsire V which is probably gonna get a box (like Infernape V). With the Lugia box and the possible tins that's already 15 promos.

I don't think they will use those cards to promote Crown Zenith.

If we look at Shining Fates, Celebrations and Pokemon Go all of them used cards that were related to the set.

I'm 90% sure that they will be SARs from VSTAR Universe and that the setlist for CZ will be amended to include these leftovers.

dineinunes

With the product line up announced for Crown Zenith there are no more promo numbers missing. ARs of Galarian Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres are likely numbers 282, 283 and 284 respectively and the Lucario promo for the ETB is likely 291.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
That's weird. Why would they alter the order of the cards like that? Do you know where I can see this?
Have you seen the leaks? Paras is above Pikachu and the only number that is clearly seen and is marked 32/70.

At first people were speculating it was numbered via release order but then with the Japanese reveals, many of the cards are impossible to fit in using traditional energy order. However, after English announced a 9 card combined art set, I took a look again at the leaked video and which cards seem to fit together.

Once you pull them out and put them at the back, the other cards fit in perfectly. The two missing cards are after Absol and before Altaria which lines up with the 2 unidentifiable cards in the German leak video.

The only issue now is that in Japan there is only 2 spaces for 3 cards we know of - Leafeon VSTAR, Charizard V and Charizard VMAX. But Charizard VMAX normal art isn't even in the set, so maybe that will sort itself out.

dineinunes

Have you seen the leaks? Paras is above Pikachu and the only number that is clearly seen and is marked 32/70.

At first people were speculating it was numbered via release order but then with the Japanese reveals, many of the cards are impossible to fit in using traditional energy order. However, after English announced a 9 card combined art set, I took a look again at the leaked video and which cards seem to fit together.

Once you pull them out and put them at the back, the other cards fit in perfectly. The two missing cards are after Absol and before Altaria which lines up with the 2 unidentifiable cards in the German leak video.

The only issue now is that in Japan there is only 2 spaces for 3 cards we know of - Leafeon VSTAR, Charizard V and Charizard VMAX. But Charizard VMAX normal art isn't even in the set, so maybe that will sort itself out.
I did see them but I identified Lunatone as the one numbered 32. Paras is a grass type and it should be one of the first cards in the subset. For all the subsets until now they have always followed the same pattern: rares, super rares and supporters. For Paras to be 32 they would need to put super rares and supporters before the rares because, based on the cards we already know, Paras is the first one of the rares.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
I did see them but I identified Lunatone as the one numbered 32. Paras is a grass type and it should be one of the first cards in the subset. For all the subsets until now they have always followed the same pattern: rares, super rares and supporters. For Paras to be 32 they would need to put super rares and supporters before the rares because, based on the cards we already know, Paras is the first one of the rares.
Think you've looked at the wrong card? It's Paras.

But anyway, you can just check the current Japanese order. (Look at where Manaphy is placed, but really everything revealed should show you that there are too many and not enough spaces.) Based on the all the identified Pokemon, the line up is impossible following traditional order. Now that they have revealed the 9 connecting cards though, it makes sense once you move them to the back.

And I don't think the 9 cards are ordered via energy either but how you would look at them in a 3x3 binder.

edit: If you're on the Discord, just post something so I can send you the link.

Last edited: