• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

crobat prime/crobatg/metagross ROGUE

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
So ever since crobat prime came out I've been in love with it and i really want to build a deck that runs him well.
I don't see this joining the metagame but id like to stir some trouble at my local tourny with this.
Btw this is completely rougue.
3-2-3 crobat prime
3 crobat g
2-1-2 metagross (double leg hammer)
2-2 muk (pester)

2 bebe
1 lux ball
1interviewers questions
2 miasma valley
2 sp radar
3 poketurn
2 energy gain
1 collecter
2 team rocket trickery
3 candy
2 belt
1 communication
1 marleys request
1 engineers adj

11 psychic e
4 dce
1 call e

The idea is to use crobat prime, crobat g+ poketurns and miasma valley to spread damage, then have metagross use double leg hammer to clean up what's left doing 40 to active and 1 bench. Plus metagross gives free retreat and 60 dmg for 2 eng, 80 with belt.

Then there's muk. For 1 eng he can drag out a benched pokemon confuse and poison it. And for 3 he does 50, 80 if the opponent is afflicted by a condition. He's more of a stall that I just really enjoy.

Ideas?

Which vileplume, I have space to put him cause giratina is to slow grumpig just ain't worth it.
I'm not sure what you mean tho cause metagross gives my pokemon free retreat and both bats have o cost.

Deck edited after a tounament today I placed 2nd with this my record was 3-1. I lost to a t-tar prime deck. Mother nidoqueen healed all my poion damage and t-tars resistance and heavy attacks were to much.

Any other ideas?

Oh sorry I poseted this in the wrong area I havnt posted since before everything was changed.

[The idea is to use crobat prime, crobat g+ poketurns and miasma valley to spread damage, then have metagross use double leg hammer to clean up what's left doing 40 to active and 1 bench. Plus metagross gives free retreat and 60 dmg for 2 eng, 80 with belt.]

As far I know Double leg Hammer only damage 2 bench Pokemon.. not the opp active pokemon

Your right I realized that during the tournament. Actually metagross works better as a txch to give free retreat. I've actually had more luck with muk doing 80 damge after crobat or muk poisons them. He also let's me drag out techs like uxie and and ninetails then next turn I hit their attackers and basics with metagross.

Back