• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat for Cities Masters (need help fast)

MisaMouri

Savior of the Universe!!
This is my Crobat Prime Deck for Cities 2010 Winter

Pokemon:
4-4-4 Crobat Prime
2-1-2 Vileplume UD
1-1 Dugtrio PL
1-1-1 Kingdra Prime
2-2 Mismagious UD
4 Spritomb

Trainers/Supporters:
4-PONT
3-Elms Training Method
4-Bebe
2-Flower Shop Lady
3-BTS
2-Pokemon Collector
1-Twins

Energy:
10-Psychic

The idea is to use Crobat Prime as the main attacker with his Severe Poison and free retreat. Have Vileplume on the bench to keep the opponent from using switch/warp point, and Dugtrio on the bench to make them take damage if they choose to retreat. I put Mismagious in the Deck to use Poltergeist in case of something that has resistance to poison (Steelix) and I put Kingdra in for his Spray Splash power for when I just need one extra damage.

I would like any recommendations that I can get since Cities for me is tomorrow afternoon.

I don't want to put in Uxie/Uxie X because I don't own an Uxie X, other then that I just need reccomendations on what to put in or take out.

Thanks in advance {P}

Back