Help Creating a Zearora/Zebstrika Deck

ZoroarkFoLife

I’m really just a fox...
My friend and I love Pokémon. We are sick of playing our usual decks and want to mix things up a bit so I told him I would try and find a good deck for lightning. I was looking at the new set SM7 and found this card Zeraora GX. I thought it would be a great idea for a lightning deck! I was thinking about pairing it with the new Zebstrika but when I went to find good decks with these two I couldn’t find any. So here I am... I a looking to see if anyone has any deck ideas that have these Pokémon involved. Please get back to me if you have any ideas or if you have found any decks with these two. Thanks!

Well if you are going for something fun you can run Electrode GX, who can knock itslef out and instantly charge 5 energies!
Zebstrika is great to draw and Zeraora GX is a must.

Its GX move can really help too.

Electrode can only be paired with something that isnt a GX so that should be raikou from breakthrough. Then you can use massive accelerations with Electrode and Zeroara to hit OHKO’s with a one prize attacker. Which means you usually end up winning prize trades.

Xurkitree GX is a great tech against decks who run special energy.

Then Aether Paradise Conservation area can be the stadium of the deck. And you can use electric power from SM7 to boost your attacks massively.

Electric power is great, it boosts your attacks by 30 damage , and then you can double puzzle to being them back.

I ended up making a deck kinda like this but it was too risky with electrode and I switched to Rayquaza GX.

Ok this helps but I was wondering if I should add the new prism stadium for the one less energy attacks. Otherwise thank you for the advice!

Well Raikou is an energy acceleration deck right?

So making your attack cost less won’t really help because you will still have tons of energy. Whereas aether paradise conservation area really makes a difference. 30 reduced damage plus raikous ability to reduce another 20 damage its great. Its a great one prize attacker.

The annoying thing is the only two good energy acceleration electric types are raichu gx and raikou. Raikou will be rotating out very soon which isnt great either and Electrode cant attatch to raichu GX.

We need pokemon to release another strong lightning pokemon.

Oh yeah definitely, for free you can use his gx move and for two energies his normal one. Yeah its great.

Get 2 Zeraora GX’s and switch between turns so they can keep attacking. With a choice band and an electric power you can hit for 220 which OHKO’s most things

-1 Zebstrika and Blitzle
-1 Aether Paradise 5 is a lot

+1 Cynthia
+1Tate and Liza (Drawal)

Back