BW/BW2 Crazy Legendary Idea

Zero

Renegade Writer
Ok, so I was reading up on the two new 5th gen legends. I was thinking... how do some of the legends in the past connect? Here's what I came up with:

Thus far, we know that the two new legends have their names including black and white in them. We speculate that they are dealing with the concepts of day and night. Perhaps they connect indirectly to past pokes. I was looking at some easily recognizable stories, and found one on creation. We already have a god-like figure in pokemon (arceus) so this story might not seem AS crazy.

In creation, God took 6 days and then rested. We know that Arceus made Palkia and Dialga at about the same time. Here's what God made and (in bold parenthesis, what pokemon they match up to and why):

Day 1: The heavens(Space and time must exist in the heavens so Palkia and Dialga), the earth (Regigigas--Kind of a stretch. Rather unlikely for this to be correct. Very Earthie appearance.), light (Reshiram for obvious reasons) and darkness (Zekrom for obvious reasons).

Day 2: Heaven (Unknown. Probably a mix of a few but no clear pokemon.)

Day 3: Dry land (Groudon -- Easy one! This guy is the only ground type poke and makes the sun appear to make things dry. As I recall, that was his purpose for Team Magma wanting him.), the seas (Kyogre for obvious reasons), and vegetation (Unknown. Maybe celebi, but that's kind of a stretch. ).

Day 4: The sun (Ho-oh is a phoenix. In traditional mythology, phoenix symbolize two things: rebirth and the sun), the moon (Cresselia for obvious reasons) and the stars (Jirachi. Shaped like a star and makes wishes for people).

Day 5: Living creatures in the water (Toss up between Lugia and Kyogre. I'd go for Lugia as it was called "The guardian of the seas" multiple times), birds in the air (Ho-oh primarily as it was called "The guardian of the skies" multiple times).

Day 6: Land animals and people (Deoxys is supposed to represent DNA, so this is a very obvious choice for animals and people).

Day 7: God "rested" (Arceus... teehee)

Again, this is just my theory. I'm trying to make predictions. If we see some of the pokemon show up in the "grey area" that I provided, that would greatly prove my theory. Anyways... discuss :)

It isn't exactly mentioned how long it took for Arceus to shape the world, so the whole seven days thing is flawed.

Groudon is master of earth. Regigigas has nothing to do with it. He was just a lonely pokemon who decided one day to make three friends.

Deoxys is a mutated space virus. His 4th gen flavor text states that it is alien (as in, not of this world), so there is no way he can be the basis for... people or whatever.

Kyogre is master of seas just as Groudon is master of earth. Lugia and Ho-Oh are more guardians than lords.

That's an interesting theory. I don't think that your theory is plausible, but I like your imagination.

Interesting ideas....but I'd say no. Certainly one of the more creative theories I've heard, though. :)

Arceus didnt creat Deoxys, Since it came from space. Shouldt rayquaza be mentioned? Since it keeps track of the weather. There are the other legendaries you could use as well. Looks like arcues has been busy going by yiur story lol.

Annihilator27 said:
Arceus didnt creat Deoxys, Since it came from space. Shouldt rayquaza be mentioned? Since it keeps track of the weather. There are the other legendaries you could use as well. Looks like arcues has been busy going by yiur story lol.

Arceus made the entire Pokemon universe.

Back