Marcia Demme

Aspiring Trainer
But how about the 2 energy? It's not a RS so duh
You just manually attach like always...so duh yourself. If you go first you can attach right away, and then use Melony your next turn and attach a water. There's different ways as well. Like Cryogonal and such. You might love being a downer, but I think it's just annoying seeing you trash every card that's revealed and trying to make others feel down when they're excited about it.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
You just manually attach like always...so duh yourself. If you go first you can attach right away, and then use Melony your next turn and attach a water. There's different ways as well. Like Cryogonal and such. You might love being a downer, but I think it's just annoying seeing you trash every card that's revealed and trying to make others feel down when they're excited about it.
Crabominable might be proven its worth. Again, with Inteleon for added quirk to this card. I see this as a tech on Ice Caly. It can be deck, but you exert so much effort on it.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I could see this card as part of a very dynamic control and attacking deck. It has a nice milling attack, and has a good partner with drizzile/inteleon to get disruption items and spread damage to power its 2nd attack. In other words, this potential deck could have two win conditions: Deck out, or simply one bust through the V-maxes. Quite useful to anti-stall as well.