CP5 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection' Booster Pack Image!

That Genesect looks like it just went through a car wash. Got cleaned, Got polished; Super detailed with beautiful reflections~

/shakes an old angry fist at the Magearna card

Ya dangflabbin' rabbit, where y'at in the dern-speckled 'Dex?

Totally called the Suicune from the Traiker Kit...
Also, the set is supposed to have secret cards. Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal-EX must be the secret cards. Didn't anyone leak images of them?

Also, the set is supposed to have secret cards. Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal-EX must be the secret cards. Didn't anyone leak images of them?
They were on the pack arts so probably not SR's

I remember you called it, can confirm that. :)

So... All of the Mythical Pokemon are there, except Diancie and Hoopa (Hoopa EX doesn't count). Are they really not getting a full art promo? =/

They were on the pack arts so probably not SR's
Actually, no, they were not. Zygarde-EX was, which is what makes us think they are on the set. But there's no space for them in the regular numbered list. And again, back when it was first reported, it was said the set would have secret cards. If they're not in the regular list, they must be secret cards.

Actually, no, they were not. Zygarde-EX was, which is what makes us think they are on the set. But there's no space for them in the regular numbered list. And again, back when it was first reported, it was said the set would have secret cards. If they're not in the regular list, they must be secret cards.
oops my bad thought they were :p

full art volcanion implies a 12th legendary collection.
Not necessarily, Full Art Magearna would make it 13 if that's the case. They could be released as seperate promos in some kind of box, maybe with the other Magearna Full Art promo, or they could be in our November set, assuming it includes the other unreleased cards from this miniset. Also, if Volcanion and Magearna got collection no. 12 and 13, that would leave Diancie and Hoopa as the only Mythical Pokémon to not get boxes, and I'm not sure if they would leave those two out of the spotlight.

I'm personally think that those non-FA mythical Pokemon will be released outside of Japan in some sort of Volcanion & Magearna Legendary Collection Box or Evolutions.

I've been waiting eagerly to see Meloetta's text since it was first revealed early in the year. What a tease today has been! :oops:

I think FA Volc and Mag will be XY125 and 126 since those cards are still blank, and Magearna's Pokedex no. is still unknown?!!

Back