CP5 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection' Booster Pack Image!

Hopefully it gets released as a cosmos foil promo, as that would be much better than the current diagonal refractor.

~SS

While I don't feel the need to buy booster boxes of this set, I definitely do want this card. Such beautifully simple, yet intricately detailed artwork! =)

The last set in Japan during the BW block was EX Battle Boost, which was indeed mostly treated like a concept pack, though this was before they started using the CP# numbering scheme and the abbreviation for the set was just EBB. It was mostly reprints with a few new cards, such as the Imakuni? trainer and the first Stage 2 EXes (Chandelure and Excadrill). EBB was put together with the Japanese Shiny Collection (SC) to form the English expansion Legendary Treasures, with the SC cards becoming the Radiance Collection mini-set.

It does indeed look like this pattern in continuing, as it's now several weeks since XY11 came out and there's been no word on XY12. However, there is a concept pack that will be released in September, which is the month slated for the next "regular" Japanese set. We don't know a lot about this set yet, but presumably we'll be finding out more in the next few months. Because we don't know much about it, it's hard to guess if it would be suitable for the English November set. Since CP4 was more similar to EBB, it's possible that those cards will get reprinted then instead. It seems like a decent amount of the CP5 cards have already been released in English anyway.

Nice. Thanks for the clarification.
So I guess it all depends on what kind of cards are going to be in CP6. If it's kind of a "replacement" of a regular japanese set, our set will probably be focused on it. But if it's mostly reprints, then ours will be a "reprint set" once again. But I can see that M Slowbro being included.

Legendary Dream Holo Collection, or in America...Radiant Collection 3. Watch, we'll get this Mew by the end of the year in a set just before Sun and Moon Base Set comes out. Probably bring back battle compressor, Nightmarch, all that crap in a reprint set. -_- Predictable as usual.

The photo shows a star pattern holo.

Right, that's the Japanese release, and they use more varieties of foil than we get here in the states. Star foil has not been used on English cards since Legendary Collection. As such, it'll either be released as cosmos, Rotom foil, or refractor; cosmos being by far the best of the three.

~SS

Cards like this are why I really like it when PLANETA does card art. So pretty, so shiny!

If not for us losing Metal Links Bronzong (in Standard) before it even comes out it could've been an alright metal backup attacker with the 2nd attack having energy discard. 90 damage is still a lot though, so it could be pretty good (with a muscle band [if it is reprinted :( ] it can 1HK0 Shaymin-EX too).

Okay, that's cool. I don't think I'll like a starry holosheet on the art, though. :x

It looks like something from Pokkén. And that is why should save up my money. Hahaha, I will be broke at the end of the year. But seriously, Genesect looks like it just won the Pokkén Championship at Nats.

It really is a shame that Bronzong rotates, I would have loved a Genesect Ex with some Baby Genesects as backup attackers. It OHKOs Gardevoir Ex, but that energy cost :/

It looks like something from Pokkén. And that is why should save up my money. Hahaha, I will be broke at the end of the year. But seriously, Genesect looks like it just won the Pokkén Championship at Nats.
I think it looks more like something you would find in Pokemon GO, it looks almost too real :p

Back