CP5 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection' Booster Pack Image!

KingPig12

Now with 100% more pants
yep time to make a magearna with xerneas deck add volcanion galvantula and bisharp for more types or maybe just wait for more dual type basics
Magearna does more damage for each different type of Pokemon on your OPPONENT'S Bench, not yours.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
wow magearna can you not please

i don't see it being a threat to rainbow decks unless you run 4 of them though, and i don't think rainbow decks are going to blow up big time but the new dual type pokemon might help them

also its resistance is listed as metal when it should be psychic.

Pasu2k

Aspiring Trainer
I figured a few months back we might get Magearna as a 12th Mythical Pokémon Collection box for December, perfect for the release of Sun and Moon, but now with Volcanion in the mix...

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Depending on what else is in this set that is not a reprint, we could be looking at something like the Pikachu and Hoopa boxes at the end of the year. At the least we might be looking at a bigger version of a mythical collection set, like a premium box.

Why couldn't Magerana be a fairy type lolz? The EX is already steel after all. Though I guess the same could be said of the Volcanion being water type.

TheEXcollector

Aspiring Trainer
I think they will be the promo cards that will come in the triple blisters over here, maybe for Steam Siege or the first Sun and Moon TCG expansion.

jaredtheunseen

Aspiring Trainer
I think Magearna will be in steel decks just to easily beat Xerneas decks :p
Metal decks should have an easy time countering Xerneas since they all hit for Fairy for weakness. But metal attackers generally have high energy costs, so having a Pokemon hitting hard for just a single energy could be good enough to warrant inclusion.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
I figured a few months back we might get Magearna as a 12th Mythical Pokémon Collection box for December, perfect for the release of Sun and Moon, but now with Volcanion in the mix...

The 11th (and still final) Mythical Box comes out in December because they started in February.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Volcanion looks terrified of whatever is behind it! :p

Magearna is cute. I just wish it were playable.

Endlessking

Aspiring Trainer
why someone go and buy such useless cards?all those mythical and box things are trash such a waste of money ,shame on those who buy them

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Love the artwork on these. I agree, they'll probably see a release in some sort of promo pack in English. They're a lot like the promos that were in the Pikachu EX and Hoopa EX boxes. I'm such a sucker for full art cards :p

DmightyB

Da Mighty Bee
I believe the artwork should always look this in all cards, look at how much integrity the card's art style shows ! I'd pay an extra euro for a booster full of paintings# ( as in full art size of the Pokemon ) it'd be amazing even for just 1 set, I mean ancient traits got this , but why not again ?

GangsterGlalie

What has life come to?
why someone go and buy such useless cards?all those mythical and box things are trash such a waste of money ,shame on those who buy them
So? The main point of Pokemon, is to open the packs and have fun seeing what's inside, is it not? And people can spend there money however they want.

Purrloin

Pure collectors exist in numbers at least equal to pure competitors. The number that overlaps the two is even larger. I buy every box without shame.