CP5 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection' Booster Pack Image!

Interesting. Since when do you see Japan getting a set of America-only cards? It's usually the other way around, and even those are just snuck into our normal sets or released in boxes or tins.

well that accounts for about 20~ of 36~ cards so roughly half the set, going by previous pokekyun/shiny sets we should have a stage 2 line of one of the starters and since the previous ones were serperior and charizard this one should be one of the water starters, likely oshawatt or totodile.

Now if only we could get some of those neat promo cards Japan always gets.

Well, those cards had to come from somewhere... Back in the BW era, Emerging Powers used cards from future Japanese sets months before they got released in Japan...

Volcanion and Magearna don't surprise me. We'll obviously get tins of them at some point this year.

Hmm... I'm guessing we'll get more Hoopa/Pikachu-EX box like products towards the end of the year, which is probably where we'll get the rest of the unknowns here.

Incidentally, the Trainer Kit Suicune is currently not in Japan, too, right? So that's another possible.

Also, did Japan ever get the promos from the Groudon EX and Kyogre EX tins? I know it's really far back, but there still Ledgendary Promos that Japan still needs.
nope :p and it's not that far japan just got the tin promo cant starters : P

100 for four energies is underwhelming, but that Volcanion artwork is gorgeous!!!

Last edited:
that magearna would be a good tech counter to rainbow force xerneas decks which try to get 6 or more types out, other then that your average deck has 3-4 types so it would do 60-80 on average though that may go up with all the dual types coming out.

yep time to make a magearna with xerneas deck add volcanion galvantula and bisharp for more types or maybe just wait for more dual type basics

Back