Counter That Deck

RE: Counter That Deck!

Yveltal EX/ Yveltal/ Virizion EX

Yveltal EX and Yveltal hit Gengar EX and Trevenant for weakness. Virizion EX is to stop them from being posioned and can hit really hard against Keledo EX te decks switching method.

Manectric EX/ M-Manectric EX/ Reshiram EX / Garbotoxin

Manectric EX and M-Manectric E for both Yveltal and Yveltal EX because weakness, Reshiram gets energies from M-Manectric and also weakness for Virizion. And Garbodor for Virizion's ability.

Lucario-EX/Landorus/Hawlucha/Fighting Stadium

With the stadium + a band and strong energy, Lucario can hit for 1-hit KOs on M-Manectric while setting up with Corkscrew Punch. To kill off the Reshiram, I can just attach another energy for 180. Manectric can't 1-hit KO Lucario, while Reshiram would require a Band + Laser or Laserbank to kill. Hawlucha can use Garbotoxin in its on favour, to hit weakness on Manectric.

Mewtwo EX/ Empoleon/ Archie/ Zapdos/ Rough seas

Mewtwo EX hits Lucario EX for weakness, Empoleon hits Landorus EX for weakness/ Zapados hits hawlucha for weakness while having a lightning weakness instead of fighting.

Donphan/Sigilyph/Suicune

Donphan hits Zekrom for weakness while switching into Sigilyph or Suicune who's safeguard grants it protection from Zekrom.

Swampert (AT)/ Slurpuff/ Tropius/ Mewtwo

Swampert hits Donphan for weakness and with Slurpuff it gives me near control of my deck. Tropius hits Suicune for weakness. And Mewtwo hits Sigilyph for weakness.

Back