Finished Count to Ten Season 9 Introducing Partner Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefam

300 something/400
Welcome to the next season of count to ten! This season I am experimenting with partner pokemon!
Partner Pokémon are pokemon that have an unique ability based on what type they are! Each pokemon gets 2 uses of its ability or if it is a dual type it gets 1 use of each type ability. This game will have unlimited spots, but the more the merrier! Pokémon draft choices are first come first serve so don't hesitate! When it is your turn you can count the number 1, 2,,or3.you are eliminated from the game if you count the number 10. You get your partner pokemon at the start of the game and it is the only one you get the entire game This game will end when all the people are eliminated! Sign ups will be for 5 days

Partner pokemon ability list:

Normal: none

Fire: You can add 1 extra number to your count
Grass: You can subtract 1 number
Water: You may skip YOUR turn
Bug: Choose an opponent they cant use an ability this round
Dragon: If you say the losing number choose one player and they are eliminated too
Ghost: Wait till your opponent counts their numbers then count yours
Fighting: If you say the losing number subtract 5
Poison: If you say the losing number you may disable one of your opponents pokemon for the rest of the game
Steel: If you say the losing number your turn is skipped
Rock: Cancel a opponents ability
Ground: I roll a 10 sided dice, the number I roll is the numbers you count
Dark: Reflect an opponents ability (use there's against them)
Ice: Opponent Cant use an ability this round
Fairy: If you say the losing number you have a 1 in the 3 chance of staying in the game
Psychic: Choose how many numbers your opponent counts
Flying: Abilities don't effect you this round
Electric: Skip one OPPONENTS turn

I think that's all! I would love to play but If you think it is sketchy for the host to play just you would prefer if I didn't!

EDIT: Alliances are allowed you must in include my in the conversation though

1) @Zero Umbreon (Lucario) WINNER!

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I'm in since I love Count To Ten games, but I must say rules aren't too clear... For example, a new guy that never played a CTT game won't have any idea of what this game is about, I think you should post the basics of the game ;). You can take Jade's OP in the past game as a model.

Do we receive a Pokémon when game starts and we can use their ability any times we want? Or we can use its ability once?
Do our Pokémon rotate alongside the game?
Can we have multiple Pokémons at the same time and use their abilities at the same time?

I would love to play but If you think it is sketchy for the host to play just you would prefer if I didn't!
Yeah, hosts shouldn't play their own games.

Celever

Wheeeee~
If we use an ability in one round, we can use it again in the next, yes? It's not only 2 abilitiy uses for the entire game? That's my interpretation of the OP at least.

Will select my Pokémon based on the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.