Finished Count to Ten ~ Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~GAME START~~

Signups have ended! Due to having just the perfect amount of reserves, this will be a full game! Secret teams have been assigned, so check your PMs~!

Here's our order:

@bbninjas
@VioletValkyrie
@pikachuuuu101
@GekkisaiDaiNi
@quakingpunch73
@Fiery_Lugia
@Mariano11887
@Professor_jplap
@torchictcg
@mirdo
@simsands
@The Last Shaymin
@FlavorfulPineApl
@mordacazir
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@GM DracLord

BB will be going first, and he has 48 hours to post his numbers. Once he does, it will be Violet's turn, and so on. Also, do me a favor and tag the person after you, it'll help a lot!

And @GekkisaiDaiNi is the first one out, and he would be forced to say 10! He was unaligned. In the future, each player forced to say 10 will have 24 hours to say 10 (I've heard people like to say it), if they don't they will be skipped over.

It's now @quakingpunch73's turn, and he will start from 1. Please bold your numbers, and tag the person after you.

In the future, each player forced to say 10 will have 24 hours to say 10 (I've heard people like to say it), if they don't they will be skipped over.
Sorry Lorde, I don't understand this. If I am forced to say 10 (like Gekki now) but I just don't say it for 24 hours, am I skipped and the player below me is eliminated instead? What happens to me in that case?

Sorry Lorde, I don't understand this. If I am forced to say 10 (like Gekki now) but I just don't say it for 24 hours, am I skipped and the player below me is eliminated instead? What happens to me in that case?
Gekki doesn't need to say it, technically none of you do. I'm giving anyone who has to say 10 24 hours to say "10" if they want to, because I've heard some people do like to say it themselves.

That's also not how the skipping works. You're not saving yourself from elimination if you refuse to say "10", you're still out whether or not you say it.

I do believe the turn goes to @Fiery_Lugia and not myself.

Signups have ended! Due to having just the perfect amount of reserves, this will be a full game! Secret teams have been assigned, so check your PMs~!

Here's our order:

@bbninjas
@VioletValkyrie
@pikachuuuu101
@GekkisaiDaiNi
@quakingpunch73
@Fiery_Lugia
@Mariano11887
@Professor_jplap
@torchictcg
@mirdo
@simsands