cottontee

Aj1234119

bug catcher
I was thinking that cottontee could make a good evolution stone holder. with great defences (with evolution stone), mischeivious heart, and a variety of support moves it could be good. what does everyone else think?

It learns everything it needs to, leech seed, stun spore, toxic, taunt, protect, memento, even switcheroo

thats a great support movepool. only thing missing is reliable recovery, rest isn't that great.

546.png

It's the lower form of Whimsicott.

I've seen some funny Lv.1 versions of it with Leech Seed and Focus Sash. :p Seems like it could be a fun joke set but I don't think it would be super competitive.

dmaster out.

No.

One of the biggest reasons why people use Erufuun is because of concecutive Leech Seed + Leftovers healing allowing it to heal a huge amount and constantly heal enough to get back to creating more Subs. Even with Protect, it would die quicker. SS in an incredibly popular style now which could also easily tear this Pokemon apart.

It's not the defenses that really make the Poke, it's the actual health it heals. This is more important because it really heals more.

Back