'Cosmic Eclipse,' November's English Set!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I love how the pack arts represents the set they are originated

Pipstiose (Remix Bout)
Sinnoh Trio (Alter Genesis)
Solluna (Dream League)
Fairy Babies (High Class)

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
I literally just got Cleffa, Igglybuff and Togepi head to head out of 3 eggs in Pokemon Go. Was that a kind of promo between platforms? lol

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
I have heard that some of the themed Magic products from Ultra-Pro aren't awful - especially sleeves. They really should strike a deal and sell Pokemon sleeves and boxes, especially since Japan gets so much unique accessories (of questionable quality, but still).

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
These portfolios mean that all 4 pictures will be mat art.

I seriously hope that that Togepi, Clefairy, and Igglybuff Art makes its way to the regional mat

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I like the blastoise art

obligatory "does anyone actually buy these"
Yup every set from HGSS sitting complete (except some rr from ultra prism up im missing) in each respecive sets ultra pro 9 pocket folder. I simply double sleeve any gx ex etc regular holo cards in a single tight fit side load sleeve. I find them decent quality- not as nice obvs as the ultra pro premium that i have all my old wizards and promos kept in but look great collection wise and stand up well double loading with regular card and reverse holo in front of it as pockets are a little loose - can easily hold a master set like this and have no problems!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
These portfolios mean that all 4 pictures will be mat art.

I seriously hope that that Togepi, Clefairy, and Igglybuff Art makes its way to the regional mat
Fair chance as charizard and venasaur are gonna be in the tag collection's mat, so betweeb league cup and regional will be a toss up! Gut feeling is league cup will get the triple tag babies thou as Blastoise will look more badass and grown up for the regional thrawls

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Bellelba & Brycen-Man was not a combo I ever would've expected making it to a card, but I absolutely love it!
belleba& and brycen-man
Finally Lorelei! I hope they get a nice Full Art! :D And I really hope we have a good pull rate on those CHR cards, I need Flannery!
I surmise this card will become banned before being released, just like jesse and james, because Pokemon seems to hate strategy that involves discard your oponents hand.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
belleba& and brycen-man
I'm not sure if you were trying to correct me, but it is Bellelba and not Belleba
Belleba-and-Brycen-Man-Cosmic-Eclipse.jpg