News 'CoroCoro' Confirms Necrozma Forms

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Only having so little reveal is abut dissapointing to me, since the art was release soo long ago, this update kinda insignificant for me

Y-Guy3

Aspiring Trainer
Colress is just going to come back again, and use the splicers to make the thing. This is just a stall for their game on the switch, just like how bw2 was a stall for the conversion to 3D.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Colress is just going to come back again, and use the splicers to make the thing. This is just a stall for their game on the switch, just like how bw2 was a stall for the conversion to 3D.

EXPOSING NINTENDO!!!!! GG! That could be a decent roast too XD

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
"Necrozma, Mane of Dusk" and "Necrozma, Wings of Dawn" sound like Yugioh Names -
Already ahead of you -
createcard.png
createcard.png

Dooley Noted

I sleep, therefore I am.
Actually... I didn't expect this. I thought Necrozma would fuse as part of Solgaleo/Lunala. Instead, it's the other way around: Solgaleo/Lunala are fused into Necrozma.

I.e.: The Assimilation process was the reverse of what thought it would be. :/

.elituf si ecnatsiseR

TheRealBro..

Man, this is not looking good. These games are coming out in less than three months and I still have almost zero interest.. The only reason so far that I will be buying them is because, well, they are Pokemon games. Lets hope they are saving the best for last

arulz

THE SEEKER
I'm usually so hyped for pokemon games, but there's nothing to be hyped about! Basically all they've done is show us these forms. No story teasers, no new pokemon (except for lycanroc dusk which is very very similar to its other ones) not even any mysteries yet! At least with B2W2 we got those epic anime story trailers. Those were hyyyyyype

I still fully expect these games to be awesome, it's just so far they haven't shown anything awesome or not. But they're kind of acting like they have...two trailers and now a corocoro page spread.

I'm not one for massive spoilers, but hopefully at the Nintendo direct this week they actually reveal something interesting!

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
"evolve into Dusk Form Lycanroc if it’s leveled up starting at Level 25 between 5:00 PM and 5:59 PM"

How... unnecessarily inconvenient..

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
We ate confident that we'll getting Shiny Silvally worldwide, thanks to the possible Shiny Silvally GX box in November.

DuskLyc's Z-Crystal: Lycanium Z
Move Required: Stone Edge which ALL Lycanroc can learn it.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I wonder why you only get an hour to evolve it.
Because the transition between day and night is shorter than day or night individually?
What I don't get is that it doesn't account for the other transition, night to day.
(it's called Twilight Forme elsewhere, and that term applies to both transitions).
This will probably only fuel delusions of a 4th forme once more.