• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Concept (Post SM10) - Turbo Raichu GX

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
4x Pikachu SMPR
4x Raichu GX SHL
3x Dedenne GX
2x Zeraora GX
2x Tapu Lele GX
1x Tapu Koko (*)

Trainers:
4x Cynthia
4x Volkner
3x Professor Elm's Lecture
3x Guzma

4x Ultra Ball
4x Electropower
4x Electromagnetic Radar
2x Wishful Baton
2x Electric Charger
2x Rescue Stretcher

Energy
12x Lightning Energy

Why 4 Volkner?
With 1 Supporter you can essentially get both a Raichu GX and an entirely new hand using Dedenne GX (Volkner for Electromagnetic Radar), and you can also get Electropowers to increase damage, Wishful Baton, Stretcher, you name it.

I think it might be a good idea to add Lt. Surge's Battle in this list but I'm not entirely sure

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on how Volkner gets you two pokemon? Last I checked, it gets an item and a lightning energy, not a pokemon.

Can you elaborate on how Volkner gets you two pokemon? Last I checked, it gets an item and a lightning energy, not a pokemon.
Pretty sure he's using Electromagnetic Radar (discard 2, search up to 2 Lightning GX and/or EX Pokemon) to do it. And Dedenne GX IS a lightning type so it works!

The list looks pretty good so far, but better cards might be released between now and post SM10

You are 100% correct. Volkner allows you to get an item and an electric energy, but using Volkner allows you to grab Electromagnetic Radar, and an electric energy. So volkner is being used as Olivia, but you get an additional energy.

Back