Community Works Update

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Just a quick little update today for you guys...

Art Contests: In Lilycove, [smod]CMP[/smod]'s Pokemon Fan Art of the Week #1 is in its voting stages. Voting is open to every member, so go ahead, take a look at the entries, and vote for who you think deserves the win! The poll will be open through Saturday.

Additionally, after multiple extensions, the deadline of Art of the Week #8 has been set -- all entries should be PM'd to [smod]CMP[/smod] by Sunday, December 17th! If you wish to participate, you'll need to find a partner and collaborate on a piece of artwork together.

Fakemon Contests: Forum moderator [mod]safariblade[/mod]'s ongoing Fakemon contest has begun Round #7. This time there will be a Christmas theme. Entries are due Christmas night, December 25th, at midnight.

Writing Contests: The Haiku & Short-Poem Contest IX, run by forum moderator [mod]Apollo the Incinermyn[/mod] is accepting submissions for another few hours! The theme is Winter, and once voting begins, members will have three days to cast their vote for their favorite.

For those still in school, best of luck on your finals! I know it's a busy time for everyone, but activity should be boosted over winter break. See you guys soon!

The Round-Robin will not be cancelled under any circumstances. That much I can assure everyone. We could always use more entrants, but at the least current participants who haven't submitted anything yet should get their entries into me ASAP. Otherwise I may have to assign a due date before the competition is forgotten about completely.

Back