Writing ~Combined Effort~

~Salad~

Aspiring Trainer
Well, this is the start of a story.

Combined Effort

Introduction

Another dream about them. About 3 months ago was when I had my first. Since then I have had two or three every week, and they were getting more and more frequent. These are dreams of dangerous creatures, those of which I have never seen before. These creatures, in my dreams, I saw fighting each other and causing pain towards each other. Some seemed to have certain 'Skills'. They're monstrous. I hope I never have to see one. These dreams keep me anxiously awake at night, listening to my surroundings to check if any creatures are near, even though I know they're not real. Enough about my fears, I'll explain who I am.
My name is Honchkrow. I'm a Dark / Flying type pokémon, I'm 2'11" and I weigh 60lbs. I'm known to not sleep very well, but the last few months have been very frustrating. Because of the recent lack of sleep, Proffesor Alakazam says I may have developed Insomnia! I live with some friends in a small building in a side of a cliff. They are all different, with some amazing abilities. First of all, Ditto. Ditto is a small pink pokémon with a unique ability; He can transform into any pokemon he sees! Smeargle is the next pokémon. She is very, very shy and aspires to become a great artist. With his ability, he can use any move known to pokémon! The last pokémon I live with, is Slowking. He's a very large pokémon. It's psychic powers and ability to take many onslaughts from other pokémon makes him a great addition to our team. Why do I say team? Well.... Lately, more and more pokémon have turned bad. According to legend, it's all arceus' fault. He found a Spooky Plate on the rivers of Enyon City and frightened pokemon until they joined. Not us. We're strong and can fight against Arceus' mind. But, to tell the truth, he just hasn't found us yet in our cliff. Even many Honchkrow and Murkrow I lived with turned bad. Me, Ditto, Smeargle and Slowking are the only good pokémon left. Our job, is to fight against pretty much the whole pokémon population (Around 48000 currently)! We recieve plenty of injuries from our battles, but thankfully Smeargle always heals us. With his combination of Smellingsalt, Heal Bell and Aromatherapy, he's like a doctor for us. Maybe my physical injuries are healed, but what about my emotional ones? I hate these wars, and it makes me feel very bad to fight. But I have to... What other choice is there? Now you know enough about me, let's get on with what I did today.

Thanx for reading. Chapter 1 will be up soon.

Comment, Rate, suscribe. Lol. =]