BW/BW2 Combination Attacks - CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Combination Attacks?

This sounds extremely awesome. I wonder if all attacks are gonna be like this based on types. Say that you use Razor Leaf followed by a Flamethrower setting the leafs ablaze. That'd make the attack more powerful.

Well, it might just be for the Oaths... Let's just hope it's real.

edit: nvm it is

Sounds too good to be true, but that would indeed add an extra level of complexity and strategy to battle.

And lol, Serene Grace hax for everyone? That actually sounds terrifying.

Wow! Sounds amazing to me :D! Just imagine all the combinations! I really hope this turns out to be true, because I posted in another thread that I'd like to see the moves themselves "evolve", and this is pretty much along the lines of what I was hoping for! Also, CoroCoro rumours already!? If so, then maybe I'd be right in saying that this issue will contain a whole crate of information, because if some of it is being leaked this early, that could be a sign that the leaks are going to "overflow" (pun not intended) so much that this is the reason they're appearing now!?

I don't believe it. But if this was to happen it could be a nice change to the battle system. It's sort of like contest moves to the games except with effects. I would like it especially if you do something like force palm then water pulse. Imagine if there was a thunder attack then hydro punt it would give the opponent 66.6 percent damage because it's really powerful.

We have an image, that's how its confirmed

This also isn't from CoroCoro but another magazine by the company called CoroCoro Special. It's a bi-monthly publication and came out today in Japan

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D On a more serious note, doesn't it seem just a bit too early for this to be CoroCoro? I hope I'm wrong though! :D

Playerking95 said:
How so? On Pokebeach or on another website? Why are we getting leaks now?

There's a screen shot of it on Serebii.net.

This is from CoroCoro Special. It's an issue that comes out at the end/begining of a month every 2 months.

EDIT:
Ninja'd by Serebii himself....

It's not CoroCoro(I always pronounce it Cocoro in my head) but we will be getting Corocoro leaks in about 10-11 days and the games come out in about 18 days.

Playerking95 said:
It's not CoroCoro(I always pronounce it Cocoro in my head) but we will be getting Corocoro leaks in about 10-11 days and the games come out in about 18 days.

It is CoroCoro, just not the same type we get every month.

Like I said a few posts ago, it's a special type of CoroCoro that's released every 2 months.

Playerking95 said:
I know *Sighs*. Anyway should we be expecting more from this magazine?

Other than what we already have, I have no idea...

I wonder when WPM will update the main page.

You should change the thread's title imo. Considering this is now confirmed, most people who see the current title may think it is just another one of those speculation threads (and tbh that's what I thought when I first saw it). I'm only suggesting this because I feel that there are other people like myself who may be mislead by the thread's title, and they could be missing out on interesting news, and I think that this thread deserves more discussion value than it is currently getting. ;) Just my opinion!

EDIT: Y'all can ignore that now! :)

Timeshift said:
You should change the thread's title imo. Considering this is now confirmed, most people who see the current title may think it is just another one of those speculation threads (and tbh that's what I thought when I first saw it). I'm only suggesting this because I feel that there are other people like myself who may be mislead by the thread's title, and they could be missing out on interesting news, and I think that this thread deserves more discussion value than it is currently getting. ;) Just my opinion!
It doesn't matter, WPM will make a thread about it anyway and then this one will get closed.

Timeshift said:

Thread title and first post edited, even though this thread will be locked soon.

This... is crazy. I can't believe this is finally coming about. I wonder how overpowered these moves are... The Fire Oath and Water Oath combination sounds amazing.

There seems to be a huge shift in the game towards 2-versus-2 and 3-versus-3 battles. With all these new multiple-pokemon attacks and abilities, and the addition of combo attacks, I think we might be seeing a lot more non-standard battles in Isshu.

Here's hoping for double/triple battles with Gym Leaders! Maybe you'll get to choose your battle type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back