College Football Discussion

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
CCloud said:
Say it with me: SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Security Exchange Commission?

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
omahanime said:
Florida State 34 - Auburn 31

Got that right, although not exactly the 29-17 score I predicted. FSU was down 18 points at one time (21-3) and came back to win, the largest deficit to win the championship in the BCS era.

47bennyg

Hmmmm
It was honestly one of the greatest games my dad has slept through. The SEC reign of terror is over.

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzlzj-Ya7c[/video]

He's more accurate at predictions than he is at throwing a football.

"Interestingly enough Saban actually says at the start of the gameday coverage that if Auburn wants to win they'll need at least 35."

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Texas paying Mack Brown $2.75 million not to coach

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/12/texas-paying-mack-brown-2-75-not-to-coach/related/

I wish they pay me $2.75 million not to coach.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wednesday, August 27 2014
7:00 PM ET

Abilene Christian

Georgia State

18 days till kick off

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I can't wait to see Lehigh v. Lafayette on national TV (on ESPN; Saturday, November 22nd) from Yankee Stadium. It is the 150th meeting, it's also the most consecutively played rivalry in college football history. (They've played at least once every year since 1897.) This game will be the first neutral site game since 1891 (the second ever) which was played in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

After last year's embarrassing defeat to a 4-win Lafayette team, I hope to see Lehigh exact sweet, sweet revenge.

Familiar

Make 7up Yours!!!!!!
I am glad I didn't bet on the South Carolina - Texas A&M game. I didn't think Texas A&M would win and not by 24.

What time did Temple - Vanderbilt get over?

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Familiar said:
I am glad I didn't bet on the South Carolina - Texas A&M game. I didn't think Texas A&M would win and not by 24.

Surprised me.

Familiar said:
What time did Temple - Vanderbilt get over?

Someone told me 2 AM

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Boy did the Aggies ever have their way with South Carolina. It was just total domination from Texas A&M and showed, at least for one game; that they have moved on from Johnny Football.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Well the Florida vs. Idaho game was cancelled, so they will probably play that game later in the season

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
MountainDrew said:
Well the Florida vs. Idaho game was cancelled, so they will probably play that game later in the season

They said both Florida and Idaho have a bye in early October (I think the week of the 5th), so they'll end up using that Bye Week as the rescheduled date.