Collector's Guide - Comment, Discussion, and Help Thread

Yeah I can... You can PM me. If you also want a list of all the English promos that ever existed as well. Let me know. I collect promos =]

elam18 said:
You're missing HGSS 3-Card Sample packs. They exist in English of Undaunted, Unleashed, Triumphant, Call of Legends.

Not anymore, it has been updated.

Thank you for the information.

Thanks to [member]Daelum[/member], we now have English Jumbo Card Checklist

I do thing that this list should include card in the main set that is holo but have a non holo version and vice versa.

And also include Championship Stamped cards. Not all of us are aware of all the card released for US championship (like the latest glaceon) especially those from outside of US like me

---Saw Light Venusaur's Catalog but that list has not been updated in 3 year or so

are the TCGO code cards for Kalos Starter set the same on the art side for Deluxe and non deluxe version?

GM DracLord said:
I do thing that this list should include card in the main set that is holo but have a non holo version and vice versa.

And also include Championship Stamped cards. Not all of us are aware of all the card released for US championship (like the latest glaceon) especially those from outside of US like me

---Saw Light Venusaur's Catalog but that list has not been updated in 3 year or so

Eventually that will be covered. It takes time, which is limited with me. Help is welcomed.

The-Kaiser said:
are the TCGO code cards for Kalos Starter set the same on the art side for Deluxe and non deluxe version?

I am not sure, but I would believe so.

omahanime said:
GM DracLord said:

Eventually that will be covered. It takes time, which is limited with me. Help is welcomed.

With the Modified Card List I could help out.. I did this kind of time a while back.. I could do it again (which will also helping myself up to date), and about the Holo, If let say I have things to contribute where should i list them

How do you guys think we should go about the Misc. promos? Should each "set" (ex. Pokemon Day) get its own list, or should it be one big list organized by release date?

omahanime , about the modified card list,, I make a list while back for my own use included with the latest copy of the card being reprinted. If I'm allowed to make a thread, I'm willing to share the list

Daelum said:
How do you guys think we should go about the Misc. promos? Should each "set" (ex. Pokemon Day) get its own list, or should it be one big list organized by release date?

Is there many "sets"?

Familiar said:
Daelum said:

Is there many "sets"?

Yeah, there is...

Battle Roads, Mcdonalds, Burger King, Pokemon Day, Comic Con, Etc ..

Alternate Holo and Non-Holo Cards From Decks by [member]Pikachu6319[/member] has been added.

GM DracLord said:
omahanime , about the modified card list,, I make a list while back for my own use included with the latest copy of the card being reprinted. If I'm allowed to make a thread, I'm willing to share the list

Sorry for overlooking your post. What do you mean by "modified card list"?

Working on sorting my collection, I happened to notice some alternate holos that were not listed in the Collector's Guide: Entei, Raikou, and Suicine from Secret Wonders. These cards were released as cracked ice holos for their respective tins in 2010. I went ahead and edited the list myself, just thought I would comment on the addition for posterity.

EDIT: Just realized now that it's only supposed to be alternate holos from theme decks; I thought it was all alternate holos. Ignore me. I've removed my edits.

YhKJ07U.png

Back