Code Chaos: Jackal of the Aftermath

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
ejwjlw.jpg

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion is my favorite anime. For this RMT, I chose that anime as its theme. This team is the last I've made, and probably the most successful (though I have quite some time to play, imagine that the team was already in test when I posted Rebellion of the Slums last month). With Aegislash in danger of getting kicked out of OU, I figured I should post this while there's still a reason for me to do it. Once again focused on offense, with the main idea being big, hard hits, Code Chaos is a tribute to my favorite playstyle and my favorite anime. Enjoy.

2e55nog.jpg

Aegislash w/Stance Change @Life Orb
Quiet Nature-252 Atk, 252 SpA, 4 HP
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword
King's Shield

"False tears bring pain to those around you. A false smile brings pain to oneself."~CC

Life Orb Aegislash is the most powerful wallbreaker to exist in OU. With its amazing offenses, almost flawless coverage, and Stance Change, Aegislash punches holes in every opponent, while at the same time being way bulkier than any wallbreaker would dream of thanks to the defense provided with King's Shield. With full investment in offenses, its power is unrivaled while its bulk is still considerable. Aegislash is a versatile Pokemon, capable of shining and prevailing against almost every enemy.

2ztdqmv.jpg

Thundurus-I w/Prankster @Life Orb
Timid Nature-252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power [Ice]
Taunt
Thunder Wave

"Nothing is unforgivable, you know."~Shirley Fenette

Thundurus is every bit as annoying and powerful as it was last Generation. With great Speed and Special Attack, allowing it to outspeed the majority of the metagame and fire devastating Thunderbolts boosted by its Life Orb, Thundurus also specializes in crippling. Prankster means that there is no hazard setter or cleric that can avoid Taunt, or a sweeper that can avoid Thunder Wave. With pseudo BoltBeam providing coverage and its two status moves backed by Prankster providing support, Thundurus is a very dangerous Pokemon one shouldn't be taking lightly.

2w21xn5.jpg

Garchomp w/Rough Skin @Rocky Helmet
Jolly Nature-252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Outrage
Earthquake
Iron Head
Stealth Rock

"If the king doesn't make the first move, how will his subordinates follow?"~Lelouch vi Britannia

Offensive Stealth Rock Garchomp is a Pokemon that fits perfectly with the team's concept. Instead of a tank or a suicide lead, Garchomp brings raw power in the same package with hazards. Its great coverage of STAB Earthquake and Outrage allow it to deal with many possible leads, while Iron Head severely dents any possible Fairy switch-ins. Forcing switches easily, Garchomp finds opportunities to set Rocks between attacks, preparing the field for future sweeps.

23o9l4.jpg

Heatran w/Flash Fire @Leftovers
Calm Nature-252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 SpA
Lava Plume
Toxic
Roar
Protect

"The stars haven't changed, have they?"~Euphemia li Britannia

Specially defensive Heatran is among the toughest Pokemon to beat. With its multiple resistances, phazing ability and status moves, Heatran can wear down opponents slowly but accurately. A great switch in many situations, Heatran is the necessary backbone and tank even the most offensive teams need to carry. Beating key Pokemon like Charizard w/o EQ, Talonflame, even non-invested Rotom-W variants, Heatran provides backup for the toughest situations.

xlght5.jpg

Pinsir w/Moxie @Pinsirite
Adamant Nature-252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Frustration
Quick Attack
Earthquake
Swords Dance

"You've got to live up to the dreams you once gave us all."~Kozuki Kallen

Mega Pinsir is among the most powerful setup sweepers available. With Aerilate, STAB priority and the great coverage of the Flying type, Mega Pinsir is an unstoppable force after a Swords Dance boost. With Pokemon like Zapdos and Talonflame taken care of by Heatran, there's really nothing that can prevent Pinsir from sweeping through entire teams.

15rfxae.jpg

Latios w/Levitate @Life Orb
Timid Nature-252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Draco Meteor
Psyshock
Thunderbolt
Defog

"I don't like riddles."~Li Xingke

Choice Specs would have been more suited for straightforward special attacker, however I picked Life Orb Latios over it due to its ability to change moves and also the inclusion of the much-needed Defog. Compared to Latias, it lacks bulk, but what I want is power. Even without Specs, Latios is a terror to behold. Its Draco Meteor destroys everything that doesn't resist it or isn't named Chansey or Blissey. Psyshock takes care of the aforementioned while Thunderbolt deals with Togekiss and Azumarill, also being the only way for Latios to hit Bisharp. Defog clears my field, allowing for Thundurus to survive longer and Pinsir to setup more easily.

Overall, the team is well-rounded is capable of dealing hard hits to any structure. A big problem is Bisharp, since I lack Fighting type and Garchomp is quite often dented after the battle for the lead. Apart from that, though, there really isn't much that hinders the team.

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Roar

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Defog

How about HP Fighting on Latios over Psyshock. It's a great lure for Bisharp/T-tar and Psyshock really doesn't do much to the pink blobs anyway.

Back