'Coco' Human Character from Zarude Movie Releasing as a Pokemon Promo?!

Cue2Power

Cramorant is Godly
Maybe Coco is really a zarude, and thats where the "dada form" zarude comes into play.

Im just thinking... What if coco was a sword and shield event? :(

Also, (getting kinda theoretical here,) can you use the item card scoop up net on coco? and would coco be ok with that?

Edit:
Lastly, why is coco weak to grass?

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
If he only had supportive-type abilities, with no attacking powers (and perhaps zero energy cost), it would be a pretty good design - a person that thinks they're a Pokemon, but aren't actually one.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Maybe Coco is really a zarude, and thats where the "dada form" zarude comes into play.

Im just thinking... What if coco was a sword and shield event? :(
The "Dada Form" Zarude is the Zarude from the movie who takes care of Coco. Note the scarf that both the movie Zarude and the Dada Form Zarude have.
But who knows? The movie isn't out, we don't know if that'll be a twist.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Is that like those promo cards like Iwashima GX or whatever distruibited for his 60th birthday?

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe it's me, but a site I buy from listed Hidden Fates ETB for $50

That means it's getting wage 2 like tins?

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
In the movie he’s raised as a Pokemon by Zarude, as with stories like Tarzan. Is he getting a Pokemon card instead of a Trainer card because he thinks he’s a Pokemon? Or is there more to him than meets the eye?

Yes

Johnny2316

Aspiring Trainer
Is that like those promo cards like Iwashima GX or whatever distruibited for his 60th birthday?
If you're talking about Ishihara GX, then I would assume it's just like that. This will probably be a Japan-exclusive card, as all the rarer promos are.

Geodude

Aspiring Trainer
Lastly, why is coco weak to grass?
It isn't, as mentioned above, but if it was, it could still make sense. Grass can represent the Bug type, and Zarude has a 4x weakness to Bug in the video games. So if Coco thinks he's a Zarude, then yeah.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Some sites have pre-orders of Champion's Path ETB wave 2 and Hidden Fates ETB wave 2.

Again, if some of y'all fell asleep for this info, they're sold out again. Got fortunate enough to get 1 case if HF ETB and only 20 CP ETB.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
The last time a not-a-Pokemon that got a Pokemon card (that was publicly released*) I can think of is Buried Fossil all the way back in Skyridge.

* Without qualifiers, this card also joins Doug Ferguson GX and Ishihara GX in a what is a very conspicuous group of cards.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
The last time a not-a-Pokemon that got a Pokemon card (that was publicly released*) I can think of is Buried Fossil all the way back in Skyridge.

* Without qualifiers, this card also joins Doug Ferguson GX and Ishihara GX in a what is a very conspicuous group of cards.

Mega Sachiko EX isn't publically released enough for you?! :p