DPPt/HGSS Club Pokemon - Everyones Needs

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
If the Moderators think this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Pokemon!
What is It:
For a while now I was wondering how everyone would be able to share their Pokemon in a tidy organised manor. I came up with idea of Club Pokemon. Basically, what Club Pokemon is, is an online community for collecting those elusive, rare and possible shiny Pokemon, without having to lose any of your Pokemon.

How It Works:

After you post your CV for joining, you will have to 'upload' one of your rare/shiny Pokemon. You will not get this Pokemon back (so I recommend cloning it) You will then get a choice of another stored Pokemon to keep.
Example:
- Sam sends me his Lv100 Shiny Gyrados in return for a Shiny Ditto
- Ben joins and, because he wants a Shiny Ditto he uploads his Lugia and then receives a copy of the Ditto

Why Do We Do It?:
This 'Club' allows for people to receive Pokemon for (effectively) nothing. Just search for the Pokemon you want in return for a rare Pokemon. Easy!

Trust:
Obviously a small ammount of trust is required for this to work. I can gurantee that you Pokemon will be lookde after and that, at any time, you may leave Club Pokemon.

Points Example:
Giratina Lv70 = 74 Points
Shiny Mareep Lv1 = 54 Points
Celebi Lv30 = 71 Points

Pokemon Up for Trade:
Lv40 Gallade (IS) 52 Points
Lv40 Donkrow (IS) 52 Points
Lv40 Electivire (IS) 52 Points
Lv40 Feraligatr (IS) 59 Points

IS = In-Stock

Members:

Online Name: DNA
D/P Name: Tom
FC: 5283 8416 5261
Pokemon Uploaded: Donkrow, Gallade, Electivire, Feraligatr

Online Name: Light Venusaur
D/P Name: Winry
FC:2535 0205 3130
Pokemon Uploaded: None (Yet)

Interesting... do you think you could tell me when you have a shiny Mareep? I need one of those and will be willing to give a Celebi for it.

When members join they automatically pick a Pokemon to upload (trade to me). If someone joins and puts up a Shiny Mareep you can join and grab whatever Pokemon you want, aslong as you upload one of your rare Pokemon. If you join now and upload your Celebi, you can pick any curent Uploaded 'Mons. If someone else puts up a Mareep later you can upload another Pokemon for Mareep

I used you as an example :p

EDIT:

Scratch that, from now on Pokemon are worth Points :p Upload a good one and you'll get lots of points, this means you can store your points and grab any Poekmon which is worth that ammount of points or less.
Example:
Your Celebi may be worth 85 Points
Shiny Mareep may be worth 70 Points
If you upload Celebi then wait a bit until a Shiny Mareep becomes available you could get the SM but still have 15 more points!

I'll put up:
Poochyena that knows the fangs.
What I'm looking for:
JAA-Lugia or Ho-Oh

I think what you are describing is, in effect, the in-game GTS, and due to the nature of such a place, it probably won't start out too well. Look at the unfairness that swamped/is swamping the GTS.This thread probably should be in either gaming or general discussion... You should work out the points system completely before starting such a massive undertaking as well. What about hold items?

Poochyena with F/T/I Fangs?

Worth - 45 Points

I suggest you clone it (duh!) then you can trade to me whenever you are ready!

D.N.A said:
Poochyena with F/T/I Fangs?

Worth - 45 Points

I suggest you clone it (duh!) then you can trade to me whenever you are ready!
I'll be breeding them.

You would upload now and receive the Points (which would go by your details) and then whenever a Pokemon came along that took your fancy (which you could afford) you could 'purchase the Pokemon and I would trade it to you.

I'll think that I'll wait a bit longer to see what comes along.
I also can get:
Shinx & Snubull w/fangs.

Back