Pokemon Closest thing to Mew

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
What do you guys (or girls) think the closest thing to Mew is and Mewtwo doesn't count since it's a clone I say Eevee because it evolves into so many types of pokemon

I guess there's not closest thing to any pokemon, every pokemon is different

anyways: skitty?, pink cat?

RE:  Closest thing to Mew

(TYranitarFReak) said:
ratata i think, juz look at cute-mew's avatar, it looks a bit like ratata from certain distance
*looks like my avatar* WHATA?
cat->mouse
pink->purple
pointy ears->round ears
long tail->curled tail
hands->no hands
no teeth->big teeth
psychic->normal

(TYranitarFReak) said:
ratata i think, juz look at cute-mew's avatar, it looks a bit like ratata from certain distance

Lol, I guess that is incredibly right :p!!

<Goes away from PC and sees a rattata>

Mew the source of all said:
What do you guys (or girls) think the closest thing to Mew is and Mewtwo doesn't count since it's a clone

Actually mew is a pre evolution to mewtwo but the pokemon company wants us to think it is a mystery so they are not saying anything to cover it up and it has been that way since they discovered him. Want to know how I know just look at both mew and mewtwo and look closely at their features. Look at the 2 heads. They look exactly the same and look at the tail mew is longer because it is ababy evolution and mewtwo's is shorter but thicker and their hands or paws look the same and so does the face . The only real diffrence between the 2 is mew is underdeveloped like a real baby and mewtwo is full grown. That is how I know that mew is a baby evolution but the pokemon company does not want us to know that.:)

xxashxx said:
What do you guys (or girls) think the closest thing to Mew is and Mewtwo doesn't count since it's a clone

Actually mew is a pre evolution to mewtwo but the pokemon company wants us to think it is a mystery so they are not saying anything to cover it up and it has been that way since they discovered him. Want to know how I know just look at both mew and mewtwo and look closely at their features. Look at the 2 heads. They look exactly the same and look at the tail mew is longer because it is ababy evolution and mewtwo's is shorter but thicker and their hands or paws look the same and so does the face . The only real diffrence between the 2 is mew is underdeveloped like a real baby and mewtwo is full grown. That is how I know that mew is a baby evolution but the pokemon company does not want us to know that.:)
no it's not, mew was supposed to a "better" clone, it looks better and improved
also, if this would be right, how come mew would get weaker in for some stats if he would evolve, this is just stupid to say, and has nothing to do with the topic. And FAKE

^
^mewtwo is the clone of me, how do i know that? movie 1- found DNA of Mew- used DNA to Clone- We got to Pika's ^^

Ontopic-
i think its Jirachi and Celebi, all Lgendary's, all the 1st after the 150 etc., and all Cute

Ex Dragon18 said:
i think its Jirachi and Celebi, all Legendaries, all the 1st after the 150 etc., and all Cute
well, every generation has his own mew pokemon

how to recognize:
appear only in specials or movies
cute
super-natural powers
legendary
all base stats are 100
always somewhere at the end of the list (2nd last for jirachi, last for the others)
used to be psychic, but since manaphy came *still hoping it gets a last minute type-change*

oh, and I study the pokemon and they are my Top4 fave pokemon, I know almost everything about them.

cute-mew said:
xxashxx said:

no it's not, mew was supposed to a "better" clone, it looks better and improved
also, if this would be right, how come mew would get weaker in for some stats if he would evolve, this is just stupid to say, and has nothing to do with the topic. And FAKE

Actually it is not fake and they did not want us to know he evloves so thedidnot make it an evoluton and they should have done that when he first was discovered and They gave him all the TM"s but they did not do the same for mewtwo and they should have when he was discovered. They should change mewtwo's stats and make it so it fits mews stats and everything and show that he evolves meaning mew into mewtwo. That is just how I see it and should be fixed because even the eyes show that too and they do look pretty much the same too. I think they messed up somewhere when doing those pokemon.:)

RE:    Closest thing to Mew

xxashxx said:
Actually it is not fake and they did not want us to know he evloves so thedidnot make it an evoluton and they should have done that when he first was discovered and They gave him all the TM"s but they did not do the same for mewtwo and they should have when he was discovered. They should change mewtwo's stats and make it so it fits mews stats and everything and show that he evolves meaning mew into mewtwo. That is just how I see it and should be fixed because even the eyes show that too and they do look pretty much the same too. I think they messed up somewhere when doing those pokemon.:)
you're talking in nonsense, 1) you say that it's real 2) you say that it should be real
and they are CLONES, like in 1=1 ,except they improved it, to be stronger, to look like an EVOLVED mew
and a pokemon with more then 100 base stat for everything?, that's sick
anyways, baby mewtwo looks weaker then mew, and it has a baby version, BTW
oh, and I honestly hate people who say they messed up mew...

Not mew. They messed up mewtwo. They should have fixed it so that mewtwo would have the same advantages of mew that is where they messed up actually. They messed him up not mew. I noticed it a couple of years ago and thought I should mention it. Sorry I confused you.:)

Anyway back on topic I think Jirach and Celebi are close to Mew, Deoxys comes from Space so I'm not to sure if it comes from Mew oh and Mew would never evolve

I think mewtwo is the closest. No question there.:)

Oh sorry I did not see that.:)

^ heh, good point.

maybe skitty, but that's only because its a cat and is partly pink. O_O

Yeah and he can transform into mew so he is the second closest.:)

Back