Writing Close the fanfic library please!

Should the FanFic Library be removed?

• Lock it, but leave it there.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector
Okay, i'm sorry mods, but i've had it and so have plenty of others. the FanFic Library hasnt been updated in over nine (that's 9!!!!!!) months!!!!!!

Honestly, look, there are plenty of writers who want their stories there in the first post, and there is nothing there!

I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to start a new library, myself or Black Rayquaza or numerous others, who will keep it up to date every time a new post comes in, but this is just ridiculous!

Look, I'm not telling you how to do your jobs here, but that thread is so stupid and you obviously dont check to see that the thread was used by someone typing a foreign language just to bump up his post count!

people are posting there, asking, "Why hasn't MY story been added?"

then, guys like me, who have had two requests in there since DECEMBER 2006 have to say, "Dont bother posting here, NO ONE UPDATES IT!!"

We are all sick and tired of this thread, and i am asking for the removal, or at least the locking of it.

People of PokeBeach, cast your votes on this subject!

It's just a thread guys, it's not doing any harm in just being there. If you want, I'll update the list if you send me the links to the stories.

Or... you can make a new thread and I will move all information from the previous thread into the new one. But you have to promise to update it whenever someone asks you, ok?

Anyway, I think this belongs in site discussion.

*Thread transportation powers! Activate!*

I'll do it.....im always on anyways. Its not big deal.....I will need to know how to make hyperlinks....as I dont know. But I can manage it just fine.

It shall be so. It was this way with the top traders list too.

To make a hyperlink, just put the link inside URL tags. These are URL tags:

Go ahead and make your new thread, updated with everyone's requests. Once you do, report it and I'll sticky that and lock the old one.

EDIT: I figured it out thanks to WPM directing me to the NOOB guide....

Threads done.....I need it to be stickied.

Just to say, I think Black Rayquaza would do a good job with the thread. He really is always on.

-The Guardian of the Sea

Agreeing and only agreeing is spam.

The topic has been made and stickied. We are done here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back