TCG Fakes Clams fakes

Clam

Almost decent
h i

old ruin (sword)
item
old ruin (sword)
if this card is attached to zacian it can use this attack [m][m][m] super slice 150- you may switch this pokemon with one of you benched pokemon if you do this attack does 70 less dmg

(there can only be 1 old ruin card in play you may play this card if another old ruin card is in play if you do discard a old ruin from one of yours or your opponent)

Last edited:
also this is ment not to include zacian V because non V support

Last edited:
Heya Clam! Nice to see you came up with a cool fake! For your first one, you chose something that in my opinion is actually kind of strange/cool, which is really cool! That said, there are quite a few errors with it. I also saw your status about coming up with a good name, and have one below that I think probably fits the attack a little better. Old Ruin also feels like it is more of a classification of a card rather than part of the name itself (like Team Plasma cards). Since this is NOT to be including Zacian V as well, the attack features [M][M][M] for 150, which is a little bit too good for a single prized attacker. Even the amount I put is really good for it. Not gonna lie, I don’t know if the wording I have is correct, either. This kind of effect would have to be before the attack does damage, and it affects the calculation of damage directly (not indirectly like the Peck Off attack discarding a Hard Charm). Can’t wait to see your future fakes! Check out this thread to help you with wording and stuff, too! It hasn’t been updated for Sword & Shield era yet, but most of what it has rings true.

Sword - Trainer - Item - Pokémon Tool
(Old Ruin)
Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached.
You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

The Zacian this card is attached to can also use the attack on this card. (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack.)

[M][M][M] Turnaround Sabre 120-
Before doing damage, you may choose to switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 60 less damage and switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Discard this card if another Old Ruin card comes into play.

Clams EVIL items. These cards will hurt you as much as they help use at your own risk
catapult
item during this turn your pokemon attacks do 50 more damage.
after damage calculation your active pokemon is knocked out.
You may play any number of item cards during your turn
Guillotine
item Send 3 of your benched pokemon with no damage counters on them to the Lost Zone if you do draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand
Vile bomb
item deal 20 damage to both active pokemon
Mystic orb
item during this turn your attacks do 40 less damage after you attack you may heal 70 hp from this pokemon
Dark ribbon
discard 3 energy from your pokemon in any way you like if you do you may search your deck for a evolution pokemon that evolves from one of your benched pokemon and evolve that benched pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck (you may use this on your first turn or the turn that pokemon was put into play)

oh and next im gonna do all of the candy you can put on alcremie

Last edited:
You have decent enough concepts, but I think if you want to continue doing text-based fakes I'd look towards making them work with a better format. It'll help out making them a little easier to look through and read. Write it as if it was a card you'd see out of a pack (i.e. looking towards the wording that Pokemon uses in their trainers, along with proper punctuation, sentence structure and whatnot, which is crucial). Doing this can make your concepts both easier to understand and easier to read through, which improves their overall appeal.

Again though, good concepts and I hope to see you improving throughout.

Should i write cards like quick ball with the requirement like this?

Dark ribbon you must discard 3 cards from your pokemon in any way you like to use this effect

search your deck for a evolution pokemon that evolves from one of your benched pokemon and evolve that benched pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck (you may use this on your first turn or the turn that pokemon was put into play)

oh btw im not gonna do the candys i found it tedious to pretty much do the same thing (heal) over and over again

Last edited:
Back