cinnabar glitch (fake set)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
cg1vv1.png
(thanks to pokedude)
at the edge of reason, more mysterious then life itself, is the almighty Missingno., with power beyond you imagination, this creature can change everything around him, breaking all laws of nature, in cinnabar glitch , you'll come one step closer to discovering this godly Pokémon's secret

if anyone wants to make fake scans, ok, but I don't want a noob artist who thinks he/she can make perfect fake scans, I want a real good artist
the idea of the glitch cards is just like the color glitch on g/s, some orange blocks, some blue blocks, what's left of the card in the color of the type (this is for the banks, these blocks should only overlap the background color, nothing else)
(B) is bird type, this is what it looks like:
bird1sq3.png

this is the small set logo:
cg2ya0.png
(thanks to pokedude)

set list:
1 Beedrill RH
2 Ditto  RH
3 Kangaskan  RH
4 Mew  RH
5 Missingno  RH
6 Missingno  RH (ghost version)
7 Missingno  RH (aero version)
8 Missingno  RH (tops version)
9 Missingno  RH (substitute version)
10 Pidgeot  RH
11 Snorlax  RH
12  'M   R
13 Alakazam R
14 Butterfree  R
15 Chansey R
16 Gengar  R
17 Mew R
18 Mewtwo  R
19 Nidoking  R
20 Nidoqueen  R
21 Rapidash  R
22 Ryhdon  R
23 Sandslash R
24 Starmie  R
25 Weedle R
26 Electrode  UC
27 Golduck UC
28 Haunter  UC
29 Kadabra
30 Kakuna UC
31 Metapod UC
31 Nidorina  UC
33 Nidorino  UC
34 Parasect UC
35 Pidgeotto UC
36 Pidgeotto UC
37 Raticate UF
38 Sandshrew UC
39 Abra C
40 Caterpie C
41 Ghastly  C
42 Nidoran♂  C
43 Nidoran♀  C
44 Paras C
45 Pidgey  C
46 Pidgey C
47 Ponyta C
48 Psyduck C
49 Ratata C
50 Rhyhorn C
51 Staryu C
52 Voltorb C
53 Cheat Device UC
54 Cinnabar Island UC
55 Glitch City UC
56 Glitch Coffee Guy UC
57 Glitch Dimention UF
58 Glitch Gambler UC
59 Glitch Swimmer UC
60 Glitch Trainer UC
61 Glitch Youngster UC
62 Rare Candy UC
63 Seaform Coastline UC
64 Master Ball C
65 surfboard C
66 Bird Energy R

Beedrill
100HP (G)
STAGE2 Evolves from Kakuna

(G) Venom Sting 10
The defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

(G)(G) Venom Snipe
Choose one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon, put a Venom Marker on that Pokémon, put 2 damage counters on a Pokémon with a Venom Marker between turns. Evolving or Devolving removes a Venom Counter.

weakness (F) +20
resistance
retreat cost
--rare holo

Ditto ' glitch'
50HP (C)
BASIC

(Poké-POWER) Backup Copy
When your active Pokémon is  'M  and is knocked out, and Ditto is your new active Pokémon, Ditto's HP is now 80, its retreat cost is now 0, ditto has no weakness and Ditto's Copy can now copy all attacks of all of your opponent's Pokémon in play as its own (you Still need the necessary Energy to use each attack) until the end of the Game.

(C) Copy
Choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks. Copy copies that attack. If ditto doesn't have the necessary Energy to use that attack, this attack does nothing. (You must still do anything else required for that attack). Ditto performs the attack.

weakness (F) +10
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

Kangaskan ' glitch'
70HP (C)
BASIC

(Poké-POWER) Stages of Evolution
Once during your turn, if Kangaskan is an Evolved Pokémon, you may search your discard pile for a Pokémon card or Energy card and shuffle it into your Deck.

(C) Fly 10
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Kangaskan during your opponent's next turn.

(B)(C) Bubblebeam 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

weakness (F) +20
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

Mew ' glitch'
50HP (P)
BASIC

(Poké-BODY) Unremoved
When Mew is Knocked out by an attack by your opponent's Active Pokémon, shuffle Mew back into your deck (your opponent still gets to take a Prize card), discard all other cards attached to Mew.

(P) Pound 20

(P)(B)(C)(C) Interdimential Wave
Choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon, count the number of damage counter on that Pokémon, put up to that many damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

weakness (P) +20
resistance
retreat cost (C)
--rare holo

Missingno. ' glitch'
100HP (B)
BASIC

(Poké-POWER) Item Duplicate
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your Discard Pile for a Trainer Card (excluding a Supporter Card) and put it into your hand. This power can be used even if Missingno. is affected by a special condition.

(W) Water Gun 10+
Does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each (W) Energy attached to Missingno. but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more then 20 damage in this way.

(W)(B)(C) Water Gun 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each (W) Energy attached to Missingno. but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more then 40 damage in this way.

weakness (L) +30
resistance (F) -20
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

Missingno. ' glitch'
90HP (B)
BASIC

(Poké-BODY) Abnormal Level Up
As long as Missingno. is on your Bench, each of your Pokémon in play with  on the card gets +10HP and each of those Pokémon's attack's base damage is increased by 10, a Pokémon cannot be affected by more then 1 "Abnormal Level Up" Poké-Power.

(P) Psywave 10x
Does 10 damage times the amount of Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon

(P)(B) Teleport Blast 30
Switch Missingno. with one of your Benched Pokémon

weakness (L) +30
resistance (F) -20
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

Missingno. ' glitch'
70HP (B)
BASIC

(Poké-POWER) Strange Appearances
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may search your deck for a Pokémon with  on the card, shuffle your deck, and put the card on top of your deck.

(B)(B) Sky Attack
At the end of your next turn, put 7 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon.

weakness (L) +30
resistance (F) -20
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

Missingno. ' glitch'
70HP (B)
BASIC

(Poké-Body) Glitched Attacks
Each of your Pokémon with  on the card in play can use Missingno.'s attacks as its own. (they still need the nessesary Energy to use each attack.)

(C) Sword Dance
During your next turn, any of Missingno.'s attacks does 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon. (Before applying Weakness or Resistance.)

(B)(C) Cut 40

weakness (L) +30
resistance (F) -20
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

(Poké-Body) Changed Appearance
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may return Missingno. to your hand, then, search your deck for a Missingno. and put it onto your  Bench, all damage counters on Missingno. are now on the new Pokémon, attach all cards attached to Missingno. to the new Pokémon.

(B) Substitute
During your opponent's next turn, if an attack does more then 40 damage to Missingno., ignore all damage done to Missingno. by that attack.

weakness (L) +30
resistance (F) -20
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare holo

Pidgeot ' glitch'
100HP (C)
STAGE2 Evolves from Pidgeotto

(Poké-POWER) Fly Away
Once during your turn, if Pidgeot is damaged by an opponent's attack, you may switch Pidgeot with one of your Benched Pokémon Pokémon with ☺ on its card. This power can be used even if Pidgeot is affected by a Special Condition.

(C)(C) High Speed Hit 40

(B)(B)(C) TM14
Does 60 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) Pidgeot in now Knocked Out. Put 5 damage counters on your new active Pokémon.

weakness (L)
resistance (F)
retreat cost (C)
--rare holo

Snorlax ' glitch'
150HP (C)
BASIC

(Poké-BODY) Glitch Up
When you play snorlax from your hand onto your Bench, discard all energy acrds attached to all of your Benched Pokémon, discard the top 10 cards of your deck and discard your hand, this Poké-Body is not affected by Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, Trainer cards or any other effects on Snorlax.

(B)(B)(B)(B) TM 49 60
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Snorlax during your opponent's next turn. If tails, this attack does nothing; not even damage.

weakness (F)
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)(C)(C)(C)
--rare holo

 'M  ' glitch'
10HP (B)
BASIC

(Poké-POWER) Glitch Evolution
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may Put Kangaskan from your hand onto  'M  (this counts as evolving  'M ) and draw 3 cards.

(C) TM28
Draw a card, if it's an Energy card, skip your opponent's next turn, during your next turn, no attacked named TM28 can be used.

weakness (L)
resistance (F)
retreat cost
--rare

Alakazam
100HP (P)
STAGE2 Evolves from Kadabra

(Poké-POWER) Change Target
When Alamkazam is targeted by an attack by your opponent's Active Pokémon, choose one of your Benched Pokémon, put any damage that would be done to Alakazam by that attack on that Pokémon.

(C) Psycho-Kenetic Drain 10
Flip a coin. If heads, discard one Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon. If tails, remove 1 damage counter from Alakazam.

(P)(P)(P)(C) Telekenetic Blast 30
The Defeding Pokémon is now Confused. Put a Telekentic Marker on the Defeding Pokémon. Put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon with a Telekenetic Marker on it.

weakness (P)
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)
--rare

Butterfree ' glitch'
100HP (G)
STAGE2 Evolves from Metapod

(Poké-POWER) Recovery Glitch
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may discard a Pokémon with  on the card from your hand, if you do, remove 2 damage counters from butterfree (remove 1 damage counter if Butterfree has only 1).

(C) Gust 20

(G)(G)(C) Powder Rain 10
The Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Poisoned. Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If 1 of them is heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. If both of them are tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep

weakness (L)
resistance
retreat cost
--rare

Chansey
100HP (C)
BASIC

(Poké-POWER) Free Eggs
As much as you like during your turn, before you attack, you may discard an Energy card attached to Chansey to remove up to 3 damage counters from one of your Pokémon (excluding Chansey).

(C)(C)(C) Egg Trow 40

weakness (F)
resistance
retreat cost (C)(C)(C)
--rare

this is what i have so far, if you know any more glitched pokes or pokemon you can encounter trough the missigno glitch tell me

Here is one I made.. and I found him in Blue version

Mewtwo '☺ glitch'
100HP (P)
Basic

(Poke-POWER) Glitch Split
Once during you turn, (before you attack), search your deck for up to 2 Pokemon with Mewtwo in its name. Shuffle your deck afterwards. Put the new Pokemon in your bench or hand. Discard Mewtwo and all cards attached to it to the Discard Pile.

(Poke-BODY) Glitch Damage
Once during you turn, if Mewtwo is your active Pokemon, you may put up to 20 damage for each Pokemon with Mewtwo in its name, to any of your opponents Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance to bench Pokemon)

(P)(P) Memeory Wipout 30
Discard Mewtwo and all cards attached to it to the Discard Pile.

Weakness: (P)
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:

When I do the Missingno cheat/glitch again I'll add in more when I find them.

set list complete, I know that there are other glitched Pokémon, but those are the ones I'm using, face it :p
I'll start on the cards now, when I'm done, I'll need someone to make an appr patch, and if PD screws up :p I'll need another card artist
(oh, and weedle is rare, cause he's essential for the glitch to work, I wanted to give him a bit of honor :p)

bacon-boy said:
O_O no missingno ex? That would be kinda cool...
I am a mission the free the poor souls of the modern day pokémon TCG collectors and players from the spreading and deadly disease that we call ... pokémon-ex, no kidding, they ruined the game -_- abit IMO, so, no ex, I can't say I'll stick to the regular 120 HP max:rolleyes: <coughglicthcoughsnorlaxcough>, but I can promise that there will be no ex or anything like ex, well very strange pokes, but nowhere near ex.
Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
does this picture help
Missnoormblock.jpg
anyone can see that it's a paint-made picture with a background made by pokémon zeo, the beam is too much, the original drawing looks nice, but I really wanted to try and make the missingno (normal and or ghost) myself, pokedude will do some arts (he did one heck of a weedle :p), but we still need other artist, so, are you a glitch-fan, talented artists and do you have a bit of free time, come here

I'll try and make the blanks myself, aldo I can't promise anything, if it doesn't work out, SZ, you'll be the 1st to know (unless one of the great blanks creators of modern times shows up and wants to help me <coughnocoughneedcoughforcoughcoughingcoughcuasecougheveryonecoughknowscoughwhocoughIcoughmeancough> I really need to see a doctor right now :p

BUMB
all missingno.s added, enjoy

if you're a:
good card faker
good card artist
appr patch creator
the I need you :p, just reply and become part of the glitch team

anyways, if you really have a good suggestion for a card, tell me, and, I promise, this will be the 1st of many (some) fake glitch sets, I really like glitches

Sorry if I'm being annoying but i think that this picture is better then the older missingno. This one is the ghost missingno. hope it helps

MISSNO-1.jpg

RE:  cinnabar glitch (fake set)

Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
Sorry if I'm being annoying but i think that this picture is better then the older missingno. This one is the ghost missingno. hope it helps

MISSNO-1.jpg
the background seems to color-y, and the ghost is obviously the sprite, sorry

RE:  cinnabar glitch (fake set)

pungtuckweng said:
add skeleton aerodactyl and glitch city as a stadium
mssn# aero is a poke, and glitch city is a stadium, look at the set list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back