Cinderace V, Pikachu V, Greninja V, and More Revealed from Next 'Family Box Set!'

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Biggest takeaway here is that even after Marnie rotates out, we will still have hand control in the form of Judge.

Now where's that Bench Barrier/Sky Pillar reprint we need before Urshifu V-Max tears everyone a new one?

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Love the art, love the Appletun love, but wish they had more variety in the V cards, like with Pinsir and Wigglytuff! Barraskewda and Runerigus would've been nice Galar representation, but hey hehe!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
So this is our going-to-be 25th anniversary set. Brilliant!

I called it! The set will called "Brilliant Fates"

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Shauna - 3-4 Geodudes. Shauna saw play the time it was legal before better cards replace Shauna.
  • Judge - 4
That's it.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Are these cards supposted to be bland on purpose?
As mentioned in the article: "Like the last Family Box Set, most of the cards are simple or luck-based because they’re meant to teach families how to play the TCG." So yes, they're purposely bland :p

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
As mentioned in the article: "Like the last Family Box Set, most of the cards are simple or luck-based because they’re meant to teach families how to play the TCG." So yes, they're purposely bland :p
Oops,didn't read

Dragon

TheDragonEmpire
Hmm, soo sad for me, I thought that the greninja yas the v- union one, but it's not.