Chrono Trigger DS

KI? What's that? Lot's of people want lot's of stuff. My friend wants an Ape Escape DS, my other friend wants a Myst 6. I just want Chrono Break.

Killer Instinct. It was a big hit at the same time as Chorono Trigger. I have been a fan of that fighting game since it ever cam out I have had it since 1999 and I also have the Game Boy version.:)

Lance and Salamence said:
Most people could care less about the story. In fact all that they will care about are the graphics, sound, and how violent it is.

You just described the entire problem with the current generation of gamers.

Chairman Kaga said:
Lance and Salamence said:
Most people could care less about the story. In fact all that they will care about are the graphics, sound, and how violent it is.

You just described the entire problem with the current generation of gamers.

^Truth
My friends only play 3-D games and whenever I show them a 2-D game they just automatically think its horriable without even touching it. I prefer 2-D games over 3-D games personally. I would rather play a Street Fighter Turbo then a tekken or a DoA anyday. It really pains me that the newest generation only cares about what the system and games do and look like, not how they play and how much fun they are. I would rather play a SNES then a 360 because I think they have better games. Sure you cant go online or have chats and buy things. But the SNES has one thing... GAMES.

KILLER INSTINCT ROCKS I have the SNES and N64 ones.

Chrono Trigger looks amazing cant wait to beat again. Hopefully they add somes things but not so much that it isnt chrono trigger. Now that this came.... all we need is EarthBound!

well said about gamers.i play anything that i find funny and destructive/fun.Chronno Trigger releases this fall

Back