General Christmas Discussion Thread

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
With Christmas less than a week away, I thought I’d bring back the Christmas thread so that everyone can get into the festive spirit!

Since it’s not the day yet, I’d like to ask you all a question: What do you plan to gift your family/friends? I’ve not done much shopping thus far, but so far, I’ve gotten clothes for some of my family and want to get my brother Kirby’s Return to Dreamland.

I got my mom the money to buy the GPS upgrade for her car. :p, my dad got new cuff links, and my stepmom got a gift card to Forever 21.

I wanted to gift my family so much more, but all my mom and sisters wanted is chocolate. :U

Oh well. Maybe my dad will like his throwing axe.

I gave a Shaymin Ex full art, Espeon and Umbreon plush, and a dozen homemade cookies to my best friend. I got my wife a white gold emerald pendant necklace, I got my mother in law a hat/scarf/glove set and my father in law will get a jacket u.u

I'm getting my mom some jewelry. To be specific: A Hermes sterling silver bracelet, a sterling silver ring with a large rectangle yellow citrine in the center, surrounded by a lot of small CZs and a pair of SOL sterling silver earrings with some 18k gold on them. I'm getting my brother World of Final Fantasy and a $20 Teavana gift card. I'm getting my little cousin a 12 inch sterling silver chain and a sterling silver amethyst pendant to go on it. I'm undecided on what to give my dad since he never tells anyone what he wants, but at this point it's either going to be silver coins or money. I am getting all of my friends money.

Finances are not good here, so my presents are cheap relatively speaking. My dad is getting a Walking Dead book and my mom is getting a pop funko of beebee eight from Star Wars. My nephew will probably get a 20 dollars for his steam account so he can buy a game or something. It's about all I can afford and I probably won't be getting anything because of how things are money wise around here.

I got my mom a lovely new coffee mug that was hand painted by me. Got one of my besties a giant wine glass, and another bestie a Mega Blastoise-EX. I got one of my Secret Santa partners a lovely shade of nail polish, and the other (from a separate event) a wicked Poké Ball playmat. Oh, and today, I gave a cab driver a 40% tip for a random Christmas gift.

Back