Art Gallery Chocolate Death's Mega Designs!

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Hey, all, I gotta make this quick since I gotta go in a minute, but I really wanna make this thread.

I've been making Mega Pokemon designs for quite a while now, and been wanting to share them with the world for just as long!

Okay, so, to start this off, let me share my Mega Flygon design.

image_by_the_3dg-d8qnna3.jpg

Mega Flygon
7'08"
118.2 lbs.
Ground/Dragon

HP 80
ATK 140
DEF 100
SP ATK 40
SP DEF 110
SPD 130
TOTAL 600

Ability could be Levitate, Pressure, Defiant, Hyper Cutter, or a Dragon equivalent to Gale Wings or Pixilate

Oooh that looks fancy. Love the exaggeration on the arms and tail. Certainly looks like a natural evolution.

Thank you! I personally thought that would work best with Flygon, the whole natural evolution feel. However, I only feel that way with some pokemon. The rest I feel should have a more super-form type of look, like Mega Blaziken and Mega Lucario (which I don't like the look of)

Also, here's a list of pokemon I'm gonna be Mega-ing.... (wow that sounds awkward).
- Nidoking and Nidoqueen
- Johto Starters
- Sinnoh Starters
- Unova Starters
- Kalos Starters
- Froslass
- Milotic
- Eeveelutions
- Dragonite

Any requests? Just ask and I'll add it to the list!

Last edited:
Really cool Mega Flygon! Love the hunched(?) back :3
Could you by any chance do a Mega Barbaracle? :)

I shall try! And since yours was a Pokebeach request, I'll do it asap! I'll also throw in a couple other megas too, if that's ok.

Moving over to the Imposter Professor Oak's Fakes forum.

Got to say that your Mega Flygon design is quite impressive. You have a good hand in traditional drawings it appears. :)

Whoops! My bad ^u^' I thought Imposter Oak's was for fake cards only. Thanks! I try to do digital but it just doesn't work out as well for me, sadly.

I feel these stats are good for Mega Flygon. I want it to have the same 100 base stat increase as most other megas, for a 620 base stat total;

flygon.png

I feel the goal is to make it different while not making it into a another mega salamance or mega beedrill. I feel it has to keep levitate. I also don't like the idea of giving fast Pokemon abilities that give priority. Don't forget Flygon get's dragon dance.

I feel these stats are good for Mega Flygon. I want it to have the same 100 base stat increase as most other megas, for a 620 base stat total;

View attachment 8627

I feel the goal is to make it different while not making it into a another mega salamance or mega beedrill. I feel it has to keep levitate. I also don't like the idea of giving fast Pokemon abilities that give priority. Don't forget Flygon get's dragon dance.

I know this is bad, coming from a Dragon trainer and hater of Gale Wings Talonflame, but I forgot that priority isn't a necessity when speed is used and that DD is a thing. Also, thank you so much for saying the stats are good for it! I tried my best, and I fixed them after giving it kinda bleugh stats and OH-GOD-ITS-UBER stats before.

I'd like to see what you can do with a mega Reniculus.

I like the way you think!

Well, I do have bias towards Pidgeot, so I understand. I feel Pidgeots base speed should be 135 at least, with mega Pidgeot being around base 150, due to it flying at mach 2 so I understand all our favorites being good.

Which reminds me, I personally am still extremely happy Pidgeot got a mega. It's one of, if not, my favorite bird pokemon of all time and top 10 favorite flying-types.

On an unrelated note, I keep seeing my badges say I started in Gen III when I started Gen IV and set it to 4.

Can we have your Mega Flygon as the regular Flygon? I love the more draconian look! I've always felt that Flygon had the Dragon type but there was something missing, something that made it look cuter than serious...the big round "eyes" hide the real and fierce eyes. I love in yours its tail and the sharper head with the real eyes getting more easily seen. The claws give it more agressiveness and the thinner body is amazing. Flygon looks too much chubby in its belly like how Charizard looker in the early days of Pokémon.

Sure the people at GF and namely Sugimori can have flaws and working too much on something can affect one's "field of vision" but your Mega-Flygon is a very good slap in the face of "artists' block"!

I've seen that you included a colour scheme. Do you intend on having it coloured or it was just a reference?

Oh, I originally intended to recreate it on pc. That is, however, until my tablet decided to not work anymore and I was left to fend for myself. There's NO way I'm gonna redraw it all by mouse. Also, fun fact, I designed this with artist's block. It's just like Xerneas, being a masterpiece conceived from artist's block.

untitled_by_seed_ore-d9206bi.jpg

untitled_by_seed_ore-d9206ay.jpg

Mega Reuniclus
3'10"
62.3 lbs.

Paychic
HP 110
ATK 40
DEF 95
SP ATK 170
SP DEF 115
SPD 64
TOTAL 594
Ability is a variation of Rattled which raises Defense each time it's hit by a Dark, Ghost, or Bug-type move

Mega Volcarona
7'04"
112.6 lbs.

Bug/Fire
HP 85

ATK 50
DEF 80
SP ATK 174
SP DEF 124
SPD 124
TOTAL 637

Ability is Drought
(Yes, it's meant to be a bit broken. It turns into an actual sun god in mega. Have fun!)

Mega Barbaracle
3'11"
217.3 lbs.
Rock/Water

HP 72
ATK 130
DEF 150
SP ATK 40
SP DEF 118
SPD 64
TOTAL 574

Ability is Tough Claws

Reuniclus is based on the final stages of a fetus, which is why its so different. Also, its fingers are Red, Orange, Yellow (left) and Blue, Indigo, and Purple (right).

Volcarona is made to more resemble Hathor, the Egyptian god it's inspired by. Also, it now has ruby eyes and forehead and its wings float individually behind it.
Barbaracle is just more barnacles I guess.
Also, sorry if the stats and abilities for these are bad. I mostly do mega designs, rarely stats. (Especially for pokemon I never get to play with)

Whoops! My bad ^u^' I thought Imposter Oak's was for fake cards only. Thanks! I try to do digital but it just doesn't work out as well for me, sadly.

Funny because until now I though the same because I'd only see the names and not read the description and since the site is now even more TCG-oriented, I'd think this would go to "Smeargle's Canvas".

Oh, I originally intended to recreate it on pc. That is, however, until my tablet decided to not work anymore and I was left to fend for myself. There's NO way I'm gonna redraw it all by mouse. Also, fun fact, I designed this with artist's block. It's just like Xerneas, being a masterpiece conceived from artist's block.

I don't if I understood it correctly but by colouring it I didn't mean on pc, just that actual drawing!
Even if with artist's block, you didn't passed it over to a colleague and then returned to it! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Tablet fixed and ready to rumble! I'm starting to make the official-style concept sheets for Mega Flygon! Hopefully, when I return from my trip to Texas, I'll be able to finish it up and include some extra treats!

Back