Discussion "Chilling Reign" Partial Set List

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by The Rhyperior, Mar 10, 2021.

1. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Nah, the same thing on the same Crustle and Hoothoot from Unified Minds, just because the birds we're in the artwork. But I got your point

2. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

The problem is.. that we cannot touch the Trainer and FAs as they were the exact amount of cards that the press info stated. So we're focused on the regular cards.

3. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

I don’t see that that automatically rules out Crustle. We haven’t seen anything for Dracovish or Arctozolt. That doesn’t rule out Crustle.

4. The Fish 0.o
    The Fish

Yep, hence why I put 'an idea'. I have no clue what they'll cut.

5. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

That's why we need to see at least 2 or 1 English card from the set. So that we can discuss on what will happen on this partial set list

6. MilesEX Aspiring Trainer
    MilesEX

Looks like we got Gallade!

The Rhyperior likes this.
  7. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

I know dude.

8. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

We didn’t get Glalie, however. However, I suppose getting Froslass and no Glalie is better than the other way round because Froslass was introduced an entire generation afterwards. And we did get both Gardevoir and Gallade, which is nice.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?