'Chilling Reign,' June's English TCG Set!

GymLdrJesse

Twitter/X @JessePrker
Advanced Member
Amazing set! I can't wait to start playing with these cards. I think this is the best sword/shield set we have got so far (both in terms of collecting AND competitive).

Triforce19

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Based on the current wording, I have a question about Galarian Slowking V. Doom Count says

[D][C] Doom Word: The Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out at the end of your opponent’s next turn.

Am I correct in interpreting that as the turn your opponent is about to have? And not like a two turn clause or something like that? I don't think it's a great move, but if it can force a switch or something, might be helpful.

FairyLandAlice

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I for one would have liked if they have left Galarian Rapidash V. I play TCGO only, and so I didn't have a chance to get it by opening free locked packs. Now the price for it is rather high, and it might go higher... If those weren't reasons enough to want it, I think the alternate art version is just plain gorgeous. If we end up getting it in the 25th aniversary mini set I won't have a chance to get it through free locked packs either... :(

zoroark06

Aspiring Trainer
that is a LOT of cards, goodluck to anyone trying to complete it.... I must say though all of the new arts are incredible, especially the alternate arts

Johnny2316

Aspiring Trainer
I can tell that this set is going to be quite popular. I can tell that the moment it hits store shelves, it's probably going to be sold out, if it even does hit shelves. It's going to be crazy.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Based on the current wording, I have a question about Galarian Slowking V. Doom Count says

[D][C] Doom Word: The Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out at the end of your opponent’s next turn.

Am I correct in interpreting that as the turn your opponent is about to have? And not like a two turn clause or something like that? I don't think it's a great move, but if it can force a switch or something, might be helpful.
Yeah. It's the same as TrevNoir Pale Moon GX.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
I can tell that this set is going to be quite popular. I can tell that the moment it hits store shelves, it's probably going to be sold out, if it even does hit shelves. It's going to be crazy.

It's sad that during these dark times, this could be the best or worse set ever, and people will still scalp it if they could.

Dawn Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, what are people's thoughts on the Celebi V promo? We've gotten some buy a box promos in English...and some we haven't. I can't imagine TPCi would pass up this beautiful artwork though. Let's hope for a tin.

Marky Mark

Aspiring Trainer
Oh geez. Sandaconda again. For the love of everything, please just take it out back and put it down. I'm so tired of seeing this card.