'Chilling Reign,' June's English TCG Set!

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
That Calyrex art is simply bonkers! And MAN, is this set loaded with FAs! Hopefully with the PSA lockout going in effect, the scalping situation will die down considerably so that we can all get our hands on Chilling Reign!

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
If there's gonna be 13 GOSH DANG FA Supporters in this set, one of them BETTER be my boy Gordie OR ELSE

William Mosetter

Aspiring Trainer
I'm reserving enthusiasm. I'm honestly not happy that they're announcing the next set when they have yet to get control over stock.

I'm just cynical because I've gotten none of my Champion's Path pre-orders (Amazon eventually cancelled them), my Shining Fates pre-orders are "delayed" (probably to be cancelled again), I've had 3 orders of Vivid Voltage product (ETB, and single packs) cancelled due to limited stock and I have little to no faith my Battle Styles booster box will be fulfilled.
Who are your battle styles ordered with?

William Mosetter

Aspiring Trainer
I’m a bit new to The game. I played back in B&W and tapped out before X&Y. Who are the best sites to try and get pre ordered for this set? And when can we expect them to go up? Also what’s usually the average cost of booster boxes? I think they used to be $120?

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
And I'll take an N reprint, too. =D

3b993b69ba8212e72a3e441b00784b6b.gif

Having to deal with Marnie's BS is suffering enough.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really hoping some of the full arts include Melony, Peony (if he doesn't get a card, we riot), Honey and if they feel like it, Sonia in Magnolia's labcoat.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really hoping some of the full arts include Melony, Peony (if he doesn't get a card, we riot), Honey and if they feel like it, Sonia in Magnolia's labcoat.

With 13 full art supporters I think we'll get the bulk of the remaining Galar citizens!

So far we have;
Karen's Conviction
Brawly
Avery
Klara
Melony (likely)
Honey (??)

That leaves 7 spaces

Gordie
Peony
Raihan
Shielbert?
Sordward?
Peonia??

I think we'll definitely get Gordie, Peony and Raihan.

They're clearing the deck for the 25th Anniversary for Kanto characters!!

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
With 13 full art supporters I think we'll get the bulk of the remaining Galar citizens!

So far we have;
Karen's Conviction
Brawly
Avery
Klara
Melony (likely)
Honey (??)

That leaves 7 spaces

Gordie
Peony
Raihan
Shielbert?
Sordward?
Peonia??

The day they stop jerking off kanto is the day they realize they have way more regions.

Jessurugi

Aspiring Trainer

So far we have;
Karen's Conviction
Brawly
Avery
Klara
Melony (likely)
Honey (??)

That leaves 7 spaces

Gordie
Peony
Raihan
Shielbert?
Sordward?
Peonia??

Shielbert and Sordward would probably be together on the same card

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Who are your battle styles ordered with?

They where with Amazon, but then they put my Battle Styles on delay, so I got angry and cancelled everything Pokemon related I ordered on Amazon. Now I only buy product from retail stores or Pokemoncenter. My local shops have to charge almost $6 per pack because their distributors upped the prices and I absolutely refuse to buy third party

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

So far we have;
Karen's Conviction
Brawly
Avery
Klara
Melony (likely)
Honey (??)

That leaves 7 spaces

Gordie
Peony
Raihan
Shielbert?
Sordward?
Peonia??

I could see them save Raihan for the Duraludon set coming later this year, since Duraludon is his ace, but I would say Gordie and Peony are likely

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
I think this is the last set before rotation, so some reprints of old staples (and perhaps some new ones?) would be nice. Pokecomm, Triple Accell and weakness guard energy, and pretty much any card that makes fire so good will be cut from standard

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
I think this is the last set before rotation, so some reprints of old staples (and perhaps some new ones?) would be nice. Pokecomm, Triple Accell and weakness guard energy, and pretty much any card that makes fire so good will be cut from standard

Yeah, search options are looking very precarious without Comm. I wonder if they'll ever print Rapid Strike and Single Strike ball cards down the line, but I doubt it. I mean, I doubt that they would print it as Plasma Balls, just no cost, unconditional search. Maybe they print it with a discard one or two cost? Rapid and Single strike-specific ultra balls? I'd be down for that.