• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Chillacchino (MD-on)(Nationals)

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
Name: Do the Wave! :D
Type: Colorless
--

4-4 Cinccino (BW)
2-2 Banette (PL-TR)
1-1 Drifblim (UD)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Ambipom G

- 17 Pokemon

2 Expert Belt
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Revive
2 Max Restore
2 Fisherman
4 Judge
2 Seeker
2 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Warp Point
3 Prof. Elm's Training Method

- 31 T/S/S

4 Double Colorless Energy
8 Psychic Energy

- 12 Energy

Strategy:
Randomness. 100-120 at T2 if my setup is right. Banette is a "back-up" suprise attack if their hand is big. Drifblim if they have only one Pokemon left. Ambibom G for Garchomp C counter and Unown G if bad starting Pokemon and may be handy later in battle.

Spoilers: http://pokebeach.com/tcg/black-and-white-collection

-2 Psychic Energy

+1 Unown Q
+1 Uxie Lv.X

Since most Pokemon in the deck are 1-2 Energy attackers (with DCE) and you are running Palmer's/Fisherman, you don't need to run 12 Energy. Unown Q helps with free retreating, and Uxie Lv.X provides a little bit of drawpower.

Do the Wave does 20 damage times the number of Pokemon sitting on my bench.

@Gliscor: Unown Q was a part of my deck originally. I will not get in a Uxie lv.X, mostly cause I cant afford it.

Yes, except that this Pokemon does 20 damage plus 20 more damage, and requires two Colorless Energy instead of a Metal Energy and Colorless Energy.

Back